Authors Note (2)

Hi, I have finished editing this story, and I have already published the prologue of the sequel. You can find it on my profile. I have not changed much while editing, just some words and, in some chapters, I wrote the story in Tyler's point of view.

I hope you enjoy if you read it again.

Now, I'll put in the description of the sequel of this story which is called Caged.

Archer feels alone. Well, not exactly alone, he has Annabeth, Dominic's servant to keep him company, but essentially he feels alone.

After being betrayed, stabbed in the back and delivered to Dominic by Tyler, Archer realizes that his relationship with him won't be the fairy tale he expected. Archer had a vague idea that this could happen in the future due to the rejection of Tyler, but there was always thus tiny hope which gave him encouragement.

But now, any and all chances of Archer staying with Tyler have been destroyed.

Over time, Archer notice feelings and thoughts in his head that don't belong to himself. He's worried. What is the origin of these and how true are they?

Nyx can not help Archer. Between being tortured by the Erinyes and without much chance of escaping. How will they be able to fight?

Thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoy rearing the sequel as much as I'll enjoy writing it :)