22: The Love of a Beastkeeper 🔞

22: The Love of a Beastkeeper 🔞

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The stallion was tethered several yards from the area that the cage and grounds had been situated, standing calmly amongst the deep shadows of the forest with three other mounts belonging to what she assumed were the others. The Llaelleanoid  trailed silently in their wake and though they both had noticed it, neither of them deigned to comment on its presence.

Wordlessly, Blayne assisted her into the saddle and then placed himself behind her, his arms cocooning her and pulling her against his chest as he nudged the mount into motion.

Tremors were wracking his body and a feverish heat permeated the skin that touched hers. A tinge of worry began to take root in her mind- his drawn-out silence even further testament that Blayne was struggling wholeheartedly with something and she considered that perhaps he had sustained more serious injuries than she was aware of.

Husband-

"I am fine, Millie," he grit out, his chin dipping slightly as he nuzzled her temple. Against her, his entire body was solid, hard, and a part of him was very much aroused and very much grinding into the flesh of her backside. The insurgent desire of earlier had not dissipated in the slightest and something hot and desperate caused her thighs to clench against it, sure that she was about to gyrate her hips back into him if she didn't. "Gods."

The man's mouth found her neck, inhaling deeply even as a deep shudder tremored through him again. With one hand tightly gripping the reins, he dropped the other to the top of her thigh- exposed due to the sheer fabric of the gown she had been given to wear, the same slits up the length of her legs as the one she had worn before.

Are we able to travel any quicker? she asked him, even as her breath caught and stuttered in her lungs. His hand was a burning weight against her skin and his fingers tightened, shifting upwards and inwards almost imperceptibly, drawn to the apex of her thighs where she was so hot and desperate-

"No," he gasped. "Millie, divert your thoughts- you are torturing me-"

Do you truly believe I have any control over the profound manner in which I desire you?

He swore then, tightened her against him, and spurred the horse into a canter while the path lay prevalently through the trees and the shadows were yet but grey specters of the disappearing sunlight.

It was peculiar, this ardent reaction her body was having to him- as if spurred on by the violation of his struggling control, his persistent force and pull that was consuming her with only thoughts of him- and she found herself more than willing to be swept away by the current.

Thoughts of him dominated her mind even as she endeavoured to rein in her contemplations in lieu of the nature of their mount, her fingers curling tight about the pommel of the saddle. He held her firmly though and occasionally his chin dipped, his body undone by a tremulously repressed shudder that rippled against her and his thoughts were chaotic and desperate in those moments- the only moments he seemed to cave to whatever relentless force he was battling against.

When the evening encroached and became too consuming for them to safely travel at the pace they had been, he slowed and proceeded more cautiously. Beside them, the Llaelleanoid followed, itself no more than a shadow flitting from tree to tree with fluid grace and quality. If not for ethereal luminescence of its fae-like eyes and antennae, Millie would have not fathomed its presence lingered near her at all.

And she did attempt to dispel the yearning need that was firing her veins, but the feel of him pressed against her, the fresh memory of him so raw and powerful as he wielded a burning branch and felled a being larger than anything she had beheld, was almost too much for her to bear. And when the horse slowed entirely and she did not need to hold on so tightly, it was easier to allow the thought of his passionate kiss to run rampant through her mind, how the feel of his arousal burning into her soft flesh sent all sorts of scandalous fantasies through her mind.