1: Mrs Addilyn's Anxious Hearts Society

The Anxious Hearts Series:

🌑 Book 1: The Beastkeeper's Bride 
🌒 Book 2: The Dragon's Match
🌓 Book 3: The Beastkeeper's Redemption (ongoing)
🌔 Book 4: The Beastkeeper's Temptation (TBA)

The books do not have to be read in order and can be read as standalones. There is an overarching plot throughout each narrative and some elements may be  best understood if you do read them as a series, but it is not necessary.  

💚

Author's Note

Wonderful readers.

Once upon a time, when I was tiny and precocious, in order to shut me up and keep me entertained, my much older sister would take me out into the garden and we would hunt for faeries. I told her faeries were lame and stupid, so I hunted for dragons instead. Anyway, I've always loved fantasy novels, so here's mine. It may not be your cup of tea, which is perfectly alright! But it is a fantasy/historical romance. Heavy emphasis on the romance, of course, with some (probably a lot) of bow chicka wow wow. 

That being said, here are a few warnings.  I found historical romance because I didn't get enough steam from fantasy novels, so here we are. My main drive will always be to the two MCs getting together and getting it on, though this book will have a lot of plot driving it forward to get the premise going. Bear with, I promise that they do eventually meet! 

There will be magical creatures, from my own devising and from Celtic mythology- my main draw for some elements- and gorgeous men (duh).  There's a few tropes and twists, and of course a whole lotta love.

Millie is going to go through a bit, but she'll be alright. There are some darker themes to this story, which I am sure you'll pick up on soon enough. Chapter 2 + 3, however, deal with a bit of abuse (sensitively, though it is there), keep this in mind if you find this content triggering. 

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this weird little universe that has been forming in my mind for quite a few years. There will be humour, and adventure, and all sorts of conflicts, but hey. It's a journey.

Love, 

Ash x

P.S. Support with voting and commenting is very rewarding to us authors- motivation to keep going and producing and creating  

1: Mrs Addilyn's Anxious Hearts Society

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

London, 1841

"Look," Addilyn Sybil Heatherington told the faerie with as much patience as she could muster, "you are simply not compatible, and I mean no offence by it."

The tiny creature appeared to become livid at the news, brandishing leaflike hands angrily at the wooden tablet it was currently standing upon. There was a caricature of a girl underneath his frantically shuffling, spindly bark legs, hastily sketched to exaggeration to provide an idea of her appearance without revealing the identity of the client entirely. However, due to this fae's tiny stature and the inability of Addy's very human ears to interpret the high-pitched squawking he was emitting, she was unable to decipher a word the poor thing was saying. Or trying to.