Prologue

“Hyung, did you know why my mom left dad?” Jungwon asked his hyung while they are both eating ice cream on the table.

His hyung Jay started thinking for answers, “I know you told me that your mom left you but I don’t think you shared the reason why?” Jay replied.

“It’s because my dad doesn’t have the courage to fight for her. He’s a coward,” Jungwon answered his hyung casually.

Jay nods his head after Jungwon shared his answer, “Maybe, your dad doesn’t want to complicate things already,” Jay commented and scoop on his ice cream.

Jungwon shook his head, “I don’t think so? That’s why if I’m going to love someone, I’m going to bet everything even my life,” Jungwon stated firmly.

Jay chuckles because of it, “You should stop reading Romeo and Juliet already, Yang Jungwon,” his hyung jokingly commented.

“Hahaha! Hey! It’s not like that,” Jungwon laughs. “I’m being really serious hyung,” Jungwon stated in his serious voice.

"Okay then hahahah!"

"I can sacrifice my own life for the one I love."

Romeo and Juliet never had it easy. They are two lovers created to represent how people will fight and how much people can risk to the one their love.

Romeo and Juliet’s love story can be the portrayer of this generation. Where young ones are willing to throw their study, family, and even their life for the one they love.

Park Jay and Yang Jungwon’s love story can be somehow similar to the iconic love story of Romeo and Juliet.

Where the two young men will find each other in the situation they never expect and their only resort is either fight or give up.