1🌼

Hello everyone❤️

Your zubiya is here with another story🌸

Shower your precious love🌹

............................

Where is my breakfast?

A man shouted at the top of his voice making the servants gasp!

Who won't fear the Sidharth Shukla?

One servant went to Rita ji's room, who was the loving mom of sidharth shukla!

............

Servant: malkin, sir ko samhaliye, wo humara jo cook hai wo thoda bimar tha, toh wo aaj nahi aaya! Breakfast bhi nahi baana! Aab sir breakfast maang rahe hai, hum kya kare?

Rita ji was a kind and loving woman...

She smiled and said to the servant...

Rita ji: theek hai mai sidharth se baat karti hu. Tension maat lo tum lo, jao jaa k dusra kaam karo!

Servant: ji ji malkin.

...............

Sid:

I don't understand why the fuck people are so careless about Their work? 

I need to go for signing a project, and I hate to be late!

But for this breakfast, I am already late!

Bhad mein jaye breakfast!  I should leave!

.
.

Sid went downstairs and glared the servants while the servants gulped their saliva in fear!

Sid was about to go but stopped after hearing his mom's voice!

....................

Rita ji: ruk jaa beta! Maine tujhe bola hai na ghar se kabhi breakfast kiye bina nahi jaana chahiye?

Sid: mom, breakfast ready kaha hai? Paiso se paata nahi kyun pal raha hu mai aise logo ko jo kisi kaam k hi nahi hai.

Rita ji: sidharth....maine tujhe bola hai na ki logo ki respect kiya kar! Tujhe samaj nahi aata?

Sid: mom, I am not in a mood to take any kind of lecture right now! Please!

Rita ji: theek hai.

Sid took a deep breath and hugged his mom..

Sid: mom I am sorry! I didn’t wanted to hurt u, okay? Don't be sad please!

Rita ji: breakfast kar k jaa! Mai baanati hu.

Sid: Mai already late hu mom, jaana hoga!

He tried to keep his voice as soft as he could because he didn’t wanted to hurt his mom!

Rita ji: par baccha aise khali pet....

Sid: kha lunga kuch, okay?  Take care!

He kissed his mom's forhead and left while his mom took a deep breath!

She had no idea how to control her son's anger!

He was only soft towards her but as a mother, she didn’t like his rude nature!

Before his father's death he was a jolly kind of person but responsibilities in small age, taunts from society, struggle, rejection,, all this made her son heartless!

But she wanted to see her son as a loving person!

She prayed to God for sending someone for his son who will fill his life with light and colours!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें