13🌼

Heyaaa everyone ❤️

Are you enjoying the story? 

Happy reading ❤️❤️

.
.
.

Shoot is going to restart soon!

Sana was sitting in her vanity with a sad face!

Today she was not in a good mood, all thanks to Mr. Khadoos shukla!

Sana always loved his caring side and it will be a lie if she will say that her heart didn’t like Him!

.
.
.

But whatever happened Between them and the way he behaved with her, with so much arrogance made her sad and angry and now she was in a mission of ignoring him!

.
.
.

Here sid was half laying in his vanity's Sofa while closing his eyes!

He quickly opened his eyes because Only sana's face was roaming in his mind making him restless!

Her ignorance really affects him but he is not going to admit it!

It is so frustrating for him that a girl can affect his mood like this!

.
.
.

Sidnaaz came outisde from their vanities and they had an eye lock which sana broke making him frustated at another level!

.
.

Director looked at them and chuckled after seeing their glaring session!

Director : should we start the shoot? 

Sidnaaz noded!

Sana took a deep breath!

Her body reacts a lot when he touches her but today she needs to control herself!

She will Just behave like a professional actor, that's what she decided!

.
.
.

Sid looked at her and thought, no matter how much he insults her, but he can't deny the fact that she is really good hearted, innocent and practical about life at the same time!

Soon, he scolded Himself for thinking so much about a girl who is ignoring him continuously!..

Nah, he won't think about her anymore,  he decided that!!

.
.
.

Web series shoot:

Sanaya went to the girls washroom and cried because of nervousness!

She really doesn’t want to attend such parties but how will she escape from here?

That girl said nobody can deny the man who has organised the party!

Now what will she do?

.
.
.

She wiped her tears and came outside... She saw that everyone was super excited for the party!!

.
.

Tears were again flowing from her eyes...

A boy, named rohan,, came there and stood beside her...

Rohan: hey I am rohan... Why are u crying? 

Sanaya looked at him with her innocent eyes!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें