39🌼

The next morning,

Everyone came in the shoot place.

As soon as siya saw sidharth, she glared him. He knew that she is angry because of last night conversation .

But what was his fault?  He thought that he was talking with sana!! But he had no idea that siya is texting him, pretending as sana!!

Sana was looking at sid and siya time to time...

Suddenly siya ran behind sid making him panick.

Siya :

Mai kameeni Hoon?  Haan?

Mai irritating hoon?

Aur tu kya hai? Kya hai tu?

Teri himmat kaise hui mere baare mein bakwaas karne ki, haan?

.
.

They kept running while sana giggled... Sid glared her making her pout.

Adi somehow handled siya and sid said sorry for the 100th time, still siya was fuming in anger!!

Sid: bas kar meri maa!!! Subha subha bhaga Rahi hai... Chal ek makeup box khareed k dunga tujhe. Theek hai?

Siya cleared her throat and said....

Siya : purse bhi nahi hai mere paas accha sa!!

Sid rolled his eyes...

Sid: theek hai jo jo chahiye aap ko baata dena mam, mai khareed k dunga!!

Siya: ok theek hai maaf kiya!!! Aab tu bhi kya yaad rakhega!!

.
.
.

Sana smiled and adored their bond.

Director told everyone that the shoot was going to start. 

Sana was going to her vanity for final touch up but sid pulled her and took her in his vanity and closed the door.

He pinned her with the door and took a deep frustrated breath!

He kept his head in her neck making her gasp.

He held her waist tightly and nuzzled his nose on her neck, while mumbling...

Sid: tum samajti kyun nahi? Mai nahi reh paa raha hoon tumhare bina!!

Sana took deep breaths to control her heart which was jumping because of the proximity.

His touch affects her a lot, like a lot.

Sana: aap...aap.... Mai....

She wasn't able to make a proper sentence while he was lost in her.

Sid:

Maine decide kar liya hai...aaj shoot khatam hote hi tum mere saath chalogi.

Mom se milne!!! Mai unko keh dunga ki I want to marry you.

.

Sana gasped. He looked at her eyes and cupped her face...

Sid:

Will you marry me Shehnaaz?  I promise I will try my best to keep you happy!!

I promise I will always support you to fufil your dreams, I will respect your passion for your work and I will love you till my last breath.

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें