36🌼

Hello hello helloo❤️

Thank you sooo very much for all the loveeee💜

_____________________

Sidharth hugged her more tightly and whispered...

Sid: baby?

She closed her eyes with satisfaction as his arms were giving her immense peace and whispered slowly..

Sana: hmm?

Sid: kuch bolo...

Sana: kya bolu?

Sid: Do you love me?

She held his shirt in a tight fist. Suddenly she felt very shy.  His direct question made her speechless.

He kissed her head lovingly and said...

Sid : Though I know the answer now, still I want to listen it from your mouth.

Sana didn’t reply, only smiled shyly.

Sidharth broke the hug and cupped her face.

Sid: bolo na baby, you love me na?

Sana looked down and said...

Sana: aap samajte kyun nahi? 

Sid:

mujhe samajna nahi hai, mujhe sunna Hai,  pehle hi ye samajne ki aur samjhane ki chakkar mein, we wasted so much time.

Aab mai ek paal bhi waste nahi karna chahta Shehnaaz, haar paal tumhare saath jeena chahta hoon.

She looked at his eyes and saw his handsome face. 

Her heart skipped several Beats when she noticed love in his eyes for her.

Tears were rolling from her eyes making him panick.

He wiped her tears and said..

Sid: tum ro kyun Rahi ho meri jaan? Did I upset you?

Sana noded in no.

Sid: fir? Accha agar tumhe jawaab nahi dena, Toh maat doh par ro toh maat na!! Mujhe accha nahi lagta jaab tum roti ho.

She sobbed a little, as she was extremly overwhelmed with his love.

He hugged her and kissed her head again and again.

Sid: baby kya hua? Kyun ro Rahi ho itna? I am sorry if I did something. 

Sana took a deep breath and looked at his eyes, her hand was still in his heart, while his hands were hugging her waist softly.

Sana :

Mai samaj nahi paa rahi hoon ki mai kaise react karu. Itna pyaar kabhi mujhe Naseeb hi nahi hua

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें