34🌼

Hello.

.
.

The next scene was about to start in sometime...

Adi texted siya to come with Sidharth in the garden side of the shoot place after 10 minutes...

Siya replied - okay...

After 10 min, Siya told sid that someone is calling him in the garden area...

He unwantedly went there and the scene infornt of him made him angry.

.

Sana and adi were holding hands and were smiling, while looking at each  other.

Siya smirked and said..

Siya: they look good together...

Sid glared her...

Siya: What?

Sid:

What is good in it? You know what I feel for shehnaaz, still you are saying this?

Siya:

so? What you expect me to do?  Maine tujhe pehle hi bola tha ki apni feelings usko baata de...

Tell her that you love her, before it's too late!  I warned you right?

But your ego was bigger than your love and because of that adi and sana came closer...

Adi was never rude with sana but you were..

Adi appreciated her talent in the first meet but you judged her.

Adi always tried to make her laugh but you were the reason of her tears, sid!

She definitely had feelings for you...and You also realised your love way before, then why you couldn’t confess?

You wanted her to feel or understand your love? I know love is something which you need to feel from heart but sometimes expressing love saves a bond..

Both of you didn’t do that, both of you suffered a lot because of each other. Both of you were confused, your love never could bloom only because of you...

You both are the villains of your own love story. Aab koi fayda nahi hai afsos kar k...

Adi ka behaviour sana k liye itna accha tha and he handled her well when you gave her pain, so maybe she has started liking him!

Atleast unko dekh k toh aisa hi lag raha hai ki they are very happy with each other...

I am happy that she moved on and you, please move on!  Because a coward like you both, don't deserve the love story...

.
.
.

Sidharth looked at siya and then at adi and sana who were still holding hands!!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें