17🌼

Hello🌼❤️

Ahaaan she looks so pretty mashallah 💛 I always wanted her lehenga look and this is in yellow, her sidharth's fav colour

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ahaaan she looks so pretty mashallah 💛 I always wanted her lehenga look and this is in yellow, her sidharth's fav colour... I am sure her bebu is adoring her as always and protecting her from buri naajar 💛🌼💫
.

.
.

Sana looked at him like a befool.

She couldn’t believe her ears!

How can he say that he will kiss her if she will ignore him?

Though her brain wanted to push him away but her heart was feeling the sensations!

She couldn’t speak, she just kept looking at him!!

.
.

Sid cupped her face...

Sid :

I know maine tumhe hurt kiya hai. Par mai tumhe nicha nahi dikhana chahta tha!

Nahi jaanta hu sayed ki baat kaise Karna chahiye par dil ka bura nahi hu, aisa meri mom kehti hai.

Iss industry mein bohot mehnaat ki hai, bohot kuch sehna parta hai yaha shehnaaz!

Jaab mai naya naya aaya tha na industry mein, toh bohot rejection mile!

Jo acche actors the unse bohot baar taunt mile. Mere andar bhi same attitude aa gya!

Iss liye maine tumhe first time mil k hi judge kar behta!

But Trust me I really love the way you keep your self respect above everything!

I don't know what is happening with me! I never felt this much frustated or restless!

Your ignorance affects me to no end shehnaaz!

It is becoming impossible for me to Concentrate at anything because of your ignorance!

Kyun ho raha hai aisa? Hai koi jawaab tumhare pas?

Kyun affect kar rahi ho tum mujhe?  Haan?

.
.

His statements were roaming in her head!

She saw helplessness in his eyes! He was genuinely affected!

But still, she wanted to ignore him..

No, not because he insulted Her!

Not because of ego, just because she wanted to kill her feelings for him!

Staying near him will make her weak!  She will like him more than needed, that's what her heart says!

But her mind thinks that they are not meant to be together!

She fought with her own family Just to fufil Her dreams!

She should focus on that! Sidharth is a big actor!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें