Stiles x Reader ( smut )

Warnings ⚠️
*Daddy kink, unprotected sex, public fingering.

( y/n ) was sitting in school during her last period. She sat next to her boyfriend, Stiles, in the back of the classroom. She was reading the board when she felt his hand on her thigh. She looked over at him to be met with his beautiful brown eyes and his usual mischievous smirk. She turned back to face the front of the room as Stiles slowly moved his hand up her thigh into her skirt. She looked at Stiles, glaring. "Stiles, not right now, we're in class; what if someone sees?" she said so only he could hear. "They won't trust me," Stiles said, looking into your (eye color ) eyes; you nodded, knowing Stiles wouldn't do it if he knew you would be caught, at least you hoped. Stiles moved your panties over and swiped a finger through your wet folds before he slipped in a finger, moving slowly. He then picked up the pace, slipping a second finger in. You bit your lip, trying to suppress your need to moan. As Stiles slipped in two more fingers, he moved in and out faster; you accidentally let out a whimper, causing the teacher to look at you. "Is everything okay, Mrs.( l/n ) ? "you nodded as Stiles took his fingers out, licking them clean once the teacher returned his gaze to the front.

After the bell rang, stiles grabbed your hand and walked out, leading you to his car. You got in, and he began to speed to his house. The moment you reached the house, stiles parked, and you guys went inside. You closed the door, and immediately after Stiles slammed you against the door and kissed you roughly, he squeezed your ass, causing you to moan and let him slip his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance. Stiles won. He picked you up and took you to his room, throwing you on the bed and climbing on top of you. He took your shirt off and unclipped your bra. You ripped his shirt off before he took your pants off, then took his own off, along with his boxers. He went back to you, kissing you slowly, making his way down your neck and then to your chest, taking your one nipple into his mouth while he played with the other. He switched to the other nipple before going to where you desired him most, and he rubbed your clothed core before he ripped your underwear off with his teeth. You could feel Stiles's hot breath on your core as he licked at your pussy. You immediately grabbed his hair as he licked harder and harder. You felt yourself come close, and just as you were about to cum stiles pulled away from your body, making you whimper at the loss of contact. "If you cum, you cum on my dick, princess. "You looked at him and nodded, " a verbal answer." "yes, Daddy," you replied. Stiles lined up with your entrance, slowly slipping in before starting to pound into you mercilessly. You covered your mouth, trying not to moan. "Let me hear those beautiful moans, princess " "Daddy," you moaned. Stiles found your g-spot hitting it repeatedly, causing the pit in your stomach to grow. The feeling took you over. You moaned Stiles's name. Seeing stars, stiles chased your high before cumming himself, shooting his load deep in you.

You threw on Stiles' shirt, and Stiles threw on a pair of boxers and put the TV on before climbing back into bed with you. Pulling you into his chest, he kissed your head." night baby, I love you," You smiled. "I love you too, stiles," you said back before falling asleep with the movie playing.

* AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ *
Sorry if this is bad. This is my first ever smut, and my first ever imagine. Tell me how it was and please be brutally honest so I know what to work on to improve my future imagines. Thanks - T

(674 words)