Allison x reader

no warnings just fluff

                                                  you woke up to the sun peaking in through your windows , "wake up (y/n) " your mom yelled . you got up and changed into ( picture what you want to wear ) and brushed you hair and teeth .you walked down and sat next to your brother Scott "morning" Scott mumbled you said morning back and you both grabbed your bags and ran to stiles's blue jeep.

                   At school *  you , Scott and stiles walked though the double doors " we have to go see coach " Scott told you " why " stiles piped up from behind Scott " because coach told us to " Ok by Scott " you said giving Scott a hug , Scott and stiles walked to the locker room . you turned around and were looking for Allison , you saw her at her locker with Lydia so you walked over . you grabbed Allison's hips from the back and kissed her cheek " morning baby " you said as Allison spun around to hug you , she pulled back from the hug and kissed your lips " alright love birds , ill see you in class " Lydia said while walking away "wanna leave " you asked Alison a huge grin on your face "and do what bubs  "Allison asked you confused "go to my place and watch movies " you said a huge grin on your face "how will we get there " I'll borrow stiles's jeep " you replied .

                 Allison and you drove home holding hands and Alison hummed along to the songs , when you reached your house you were grateful to see that your mom wasn't home . You parked the car got out and opened Allison's door , she stepped out of the car and you picked her up and twirled with her in your arms closing the car door in the process . You walked to the front door and opened it walking in and holding the door open for Allison . You guys ran up to your bedroom and you flopped onto the bed causing Allison to giggle at your actions , you lifted your head up and rolled over so you were on your back leaned against your pillows . You opened your arms and Allison walked over to you and got into the bed and hugged you and you wrapped your arms around her " I love you " Allison said looking at you " I love you more " you said back . After a while of taking you and Allison put on a movie .

       You guys spent the rest of the day in your room on your bed cuddled up watching movies and eating snacks together .

  * AUTHORS NOTE *
I have no clue if this is good or not I just had a dream like this so I decided I would make it into a imagine . If You guys could give me some ideas , I haven't really been productive but I want to change that and start posting more , thanks guys

                                                                            -T
(422 words)