Jackson whittemore x reader (Fluff)

It's crazy how even the meanest of people have that one person there 100 percent nice to , that persons the only person that can see there good side , in Jackson whittemore's case that one person was ( your full name ) , she was different, he just couldn't be mean to her , he would try but the moment he looked into her eyes he just couldn't be mean .

Eventually Jackson and (y/n) became good friends , (y/n) would go to all his lacrosse games and Jackson would go to all her games as well. They started hanging out more and more after school and on weekends the two became inseparable, when you saw one of them the other wasn't far behind . One friday night after Jackson's game jackson and (y/n) were in Jackson's room home alone sense Jackson's parents where out of town , they were watching a movie just laying next to each other and ( y/n ) moved over closer to jackson , cuddling into his chest and Jackson's heart started racing , but he didnt know why , I mean They did this all the time watched movies and cuddled. " jackson " (y/n) said , jackson immediately looked down at the girl forgetting all of his thoughts " yeah ( y/n/n )"
Jackson replied to the girl playing with her hair " you ok " jackson was about to reply but he closed his mouth contemplating just telling the girl he liked her , it cant be that hard "jack? " (y/n) said pulling him from his thoughts " uh I have to tell you something but promise that it wont change anything" jackson said nervous " promise , now tell me " (y/n) said smiling slightly " I love you , like I really like you (y/n) , and I want you to be my girlfriend but if you don-" jackson was cut off by (y/n) pressing her lips to his , she pulled away grinning " I like you to jack and I would love to be your girlfriend " jackson smiled and kissed the girl again before they layed back down and fell asleep with the movie playing while they cuddled.

Word count : 350 words

AUTHORS NOTE : so I feel like this is really bad and it probably is but whatever I hope atleast someone likes it and it's really really really short so sorry about that