What you do to unwind together PT3 -

Kira Yukimaura-
You and Kira would go and have movie marathons in her room to unwind.

Theo Raeken-
Theo would love to be around you doing whatever to unwind, your presence is enough to calm him and his presence does the same for you.

Isaac Lahey-
Issac would love to just cuddle with you, my poor boy is touch starved.

Ethan Steiner-
Ethan would love talking in order to unwind, you both love getting your mind off the bad by keeping one another distracted with silly stories and secrets.

Aiden Steiner-
Aiden would like to go on drives on his motorbike for sure, he loves how you wrap your arms around his waist and cuddle into him from behind.

Mason Hewitt-
Much like Liam mason would play video games with you as a way for you two to relax.

Corey Bryant-
You two would go to parks and walk around, most likely end up goofing around on swings as you both laugh and talk.

Brett Talbot-
Brett would love to practice lacrosse when he stressed which leaves you cheering him on from beside him, not that you mind watching especially when he becomes so in his element.

Jordan Parrish-
Parrish would like a nice date night to help unwind with you, wether that be a dinner, a movie theater date or whatever else.