Chapter-6

The two boys were skipping their literature class under an oak tree. It has been almost a month since Taehyung got noticed by his crush a.k.a the guy who was plopped against the tree trunk beside him. He had convinced himself that the only reason why Jungkook agreed on being friends with him is because of a. His tattoo and b. His tattoo artist brother, and for some reason, he was fine with it. As long as Jeon Jungkook was beside him, he won't hesitate to get his entire body inked.

Jungkook was doodling, more like sketching something in his sketch pad. He was a fine art major whereas the boy beside him who was dozing off next to him was studying business. There was no reason for the two to ever cross each other's path. Call it fate, but Jungkook's eyes have been searching for Taehyung for quite some time now. The boy he sometimes saw in his Lit class. The boy who was as handsome as a prince. The boy who was the inspiration behind his latest paintings. That boy who was slowly becoming his muse.

"What are you drawing?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sat straight, looking over his shoulder to see Jungkook busy working with different pencils.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep" Jungkook closed his pad and smiled at the now half-awake boy who had a confused look on his face. "We still have 30 minutes until college ends"

Taehyung hummed. "Can I see your drawings?" He asked hopefully. "I'm really curious"

Jungkook hesitated. He had never shown anyone his sketches and paintings. Except for his teacher obviously.

"I'm not good" he muttered but Taehyung heard him.

"You are definitely better than me" the boy chuckled. "It's alright. I won't force you."

"Go ahead. Just don't laugh" Jungkook handed him his sketch pad and warned with. "I'm really not that good"

"We'll see" Taehyung grinned at him before flipping the pages.

Taehyung was shocked. He had never seen art like this before. Jungkook had drawn countless single-line sketches. There were rushed drawings as well as sketches where he sat down to work on them for hours. Colorful art popped once in a while and Taehyung admired each page.

"So?" Jungkook asked him with expectant eyes that were too cute for Taehyung and he had to resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"This is insane. You said you weren't good enough" he smacked Jungkook's head lightly. "These are masterpieces"

Jungkook giggled and Taehyung cooed. He couldn't believe that someone who looked so tough and buffed could be this cute.

"This" Taehyung pointed to a particular page that had multiple drawings. "These can be used as tattoos, don't you think?"

Jungkook nodded. "Those are tattoo designs actually" he rolled his sleeve and showed Taehyung a sun and moon drowning in the waves of the ocean. "This is my design"

Taehyung gasped and caressed his finger on the black ink. "Incredible. You can be a really good tattoo artist"

"But your brother won't teach me" Jungkook pouted.

That's true. Taehyung knows how much Jungkook is persuading Seokjin to teach him the skill but his brother never failed to refuse the poor boy.

"Let's ask Yoongi hyung. He would never say no" he said remembering that Yoongi once offered to teach him how to make basic tattoos. "He is as good as Jin hyung"

Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Really? He will teach me?"

"I can't promise but we can ask him. How does today after class sound?"