Chapter-5

Seokjin was lying half-dead in his bed. His body was hot and sweaty, his throat was parched yet he didn't have the energy to get up and fill himself a glass of water. He tried to sit but failed. It's been three days since Seokjin caught the flu. He regrets walking in the rain because of what he was lying alone in this dark room feeling pathetic.

He was so tired that he didn't hear the key unlocking his front door or the creaking of the wooden floor outside his room. He didn't even hear his bedroom door opening.

"How are you feeling Jinnie?" The boy who had entered Seokjin's room with a bag full of what looked like medicines spoke up.

"My head hurts Yoongi and I fee-" wait a minute. Jinnie? Yoongi never called him Jinnie and neither was his friend's voice this deep.

Panicking a little, Seokjin sat up on his bed and looked at the boy who was definitely not Min Yoongi.

He was tall and muscular and wore glasses. Even if Seokjin was too ill to even open his eyes properly, he could recognize this face anywhere. The face that was looking back at him with eyes full of concern.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" Seokjin mumbled.

"Bringing you medicine and porridge" Namjoon pulled a chair and sat down. He opened the bag and took out a strip of white pills which Seokjin assumed to be fever pills and handed him one.

"Here" Namjoon filled a glass of water for Seokjin who gulped it down in one go.

"Where is Yoongi?"

Namjoon opened a container that had steaming porridge inside it. "He is busy" he took out a silver spoon and scooped a big portion for Seokjin. "Open up"

"Wait. I don't understand"

"A client came right when Yoongi hyung was about to leave so he asked me to deliver this porridge and medicines"

Seokjin nodded, "I can feed myself," he said, trying to take the spoon from Namjoon.

"I won't let you waste your energy. Besides, I want to feed my Jinnie" Namjoon grinned and shoved the porridge in Seokjin's mouth who reluctantly swallowed it.

After five spoonfuls, Seokjin started feeling nauseated. "I can't eat more" he pleaded.

"I was supposed to feed you this entire bowl but it's fine I guess"

Namjoon got up from his chair and turned to walk out of the room when Seokjin held his jacket.

"Don't leave" he whispered, feeling the medicine taking over his body.

Namjoon chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere. Let me put this away" he showed him the half-empty porridge container before walking out to the kitchen.

Within two minutes, Namjoon was back beside Seokjin who was mumbling something in his sleep. Namjoon held the tattoo artist's soft, pretty hand in his rough ones and smiled. He was happy to be with Seokjin. It's been more than a year since Namjoon met him and it was love at first sight for him. He has been trying really hard to make Seokjin believe that he likes him but looking at his personality and past records, anyone would say that Namjoon just saw Seokjin as another one of his flings.

Namjoon stroked his hyung's hair lovingly before planting a soft kiss on his head. He is aware that Seokjin doesn't reciprocate his feelings, yet he hopes that one day he would see how genuine his love for Seokjin is. Maybe that day Namjoon would kiss a conscious Seokjin on the lips, and maybe he would kiss him back.

"Get well soon, Jinnie. I love you" he mumbled. Maybe one day he would hear Seokjin saying I love you back to him. With that, Namjoon got up and closed the door behind him as quietly as possible, and left with a sad smile on his face.