Chapter-7

Seokjin doesn't know how he landed in such a difficult position. He was working as usual when this stranger stormed into his shop and disrupted his peace.

"I want a refund or I am calling the police" the woman was wearing a very short white dress that was a bit too revealing and threw her long blonde hair behind her back. She had very shamelessly walked into Seokjin's tattoo parlor and told him that the tattoo he did on her arm a week ago wasn't looking as pretty as it looked on the reference picture and that's why she needed her money back. Just another customer who thought they could scam Seokjin and get away with it.

"I am sorry ma'am but I clearly remember that it was you who brought the picture along. I don't see why I should return the money to you, seeing that it wasn't even my idea in the first place."

The woman walked closer to him and spoke in a raspy voice, "You won't give me a refund?"

"I am afraid I can't"

"Alright, no problem. You know what else you could give?" she fluttered her eyelashes at Seokjin who was disgusted by her act.

"You are one handsome man" She advanced forward, forcing Seokjin to move back. "I won't mind giving you a good time"

This. This is what he hates. Seokjin was used to dealing with horny people who would beg him for just one night or just throw themselves at him without even thinking if he wanted it or not. He hated how everyone wants to hook up with him just because he has a pretty face. 

"I know you want me too" she smiled a sickening smile. Seokjin wanted to slap her hand from his shoulder but instead, he took a deep breath. Why do people just assume that the person in front of them wants them in that way? Does she even know that Seokjin isn't interested in anything that requires random hooking up?

"How about the back room? No one-" a very muscular and heavily tattooed arm grabbed Seokjin by his shoulder and pulled him away from the woman's touch.

"Stay away from him" the newcomer growled. "Touch him again and I'll make sure you regret it"

The woman trembled in front of the tall man who was standing like a wall between her and the tattoo artist. She eyed Seokjin with a disgusted expression once before turning around and walking out of the tattoo parlor.

"Are you okay Jinnie? Did she touch you anywhere? Do you fe-"

Seokjin chuckled at a distressed-looking Namjoon whose hands were busy roaming on his lean body, trying to find the non-existent bruises.

"I am fine Namjoon. Don't worry" he reassured him. "She didn't do anything"

Without saying anything, Namjoon wrapped the tattoo artist in his arms and sighed in relief. "Why do you have to be so pretty Jinnie?"

Seokjin just laughed. "It's not like that"

"If you were ugly like me, then-"

Seokjin detached himself from his embrace and looked Namjoon straight in his eyes. 

"Never call yourself ugly" another thing Seokjin disliked is when people looked down upon themselves. For example Kim Namjoon. He was hot, has a sexy body, and a very attractive face. His tattoos made him cooler and in Seokjin's eyes, he was just too adorable but Namjoon himself couldn't see this. He always called himself ugly, boring, and sometimes even words like hideous. Seokjin wished that one day he could see how beautiful he truly is.

"Thanks, Jinnie but you kn-"

Before Namjoon could complete his sentence, Seokjin did something very bold. Very spontaneous. Very unexpected.

They stood rooted to their spot for a second before Seokjin broke the kiss. "Never. Call. Yourself. Ugly" he glared at Namjoon who was standing there frozen before he leaned down and reconnected their lips.

Kim Seokjin wasn't interested in anyone. He always avoided people and because of his cold personality, many of his classmates distanced themselves from him, leaving him as a loner. And the tattoo artist was fine with it. He had his younger brother and his best friend. He didn't need anyone. Until he came into his life.

Seokjin was so used to Namjoon's presence that he didn't realize when he developed feelings for the younger. He used to get annoyed but now he would look forward to appointments with Namjoon and if he was being honest, Seokjin knew this would happen and he is glad actually. He is glad that it's Namjoon he fell for.