00.

SMC
Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu are in this group conversation.

Chaeyoung: As usual, Myoui Mina is playing hard-to-get.

Chaeyoung: Damn, that professor is fucking hot.

Chaeyoung: How about that model, Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: She likes me.

Tzuyu: She rejected the yacht that I bought for her but I don't care.

Dahyun: Gosh, Tzuyu! Minatozaki Sana is hella rich, I was also sure she would reject the yacht you bought for her lol

Tzuyu: Fuck off.

Chaeyoung: So Dahyun, did that pilot noticed you?

Dahyun: Not yet.

Dahyun: She won't notice me 'cause she doesn't have an idea that I own the airline she's working at.

Dahyun: She would be hella whipped for me once she'll know.

Dahyun: CAPT. HIRAI MOMO IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I HATE IT

Tzuyu: You're the one who's whipped.

Chaeyoung: I still couldn't believe they're friends with each other too.

Dahyun: Then getting them wouldn't be too hard for us. Hehe.

Tzuyu: Except for that model. How dare her reject the yacht?!

SENSUAL MEAL CLUB.
dachaetzu & j-line (ft. 3mix)

epistolary | narrative

THIS IS A GENDERBEND FANFICTION

male!dahyun, chaeyoung, tzuyu
[ ships; dahmo, michaeng, satzu ]

———

Korea's three top CEOs Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are famous for their looks, intelligence, skills, and personality. However, their worlds will change when the J-Line— Momo, Sana, and Mina— arrived and instantly stole their hearts. Will love bloom between all of them? Or will their struggles and imperfections get in the way of getting to know each other?

———

note !

— this is a genderbend fanfiction. if you're not comfortable with it, you're free to go away.

— contain LOTS of matured content. yep, like, a LOT. if you are under 18 please leave. (but i know you like to break rules lol)

— this would be hella long since there are three ships inside this fic. but your author here promises to give a nice, clear, and improved narrative + flow in this story! :)

— made due to my love for dachaetzu.

———

LET'S HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
With much love, B