63.

SMC
2:25 pm.

Chaeyoung: Hello!

Chaeyoung: I miss you so much, guys. Wanna hang out and drink later?

Dahyun: I can't, bro. I'm sorry. I'm too busy with all these wedding preparations.

Chaeyoung: I think Tzuyu's with me on this one, he's also brokenhearted lol

Tzuyu: Why? What happened?

Chaeyoung: Mina blocked me, and it's all my fault.

Dahyun: What??

Chaeyoung: I accidentally called her "Nami" and I didn't even mean it.

Tzuyu: Tell us the truth, hyung. You did not do it accidentally, right?

Tzuyu: You also told me that you called some girls "Nami" before. What's wrong with you?

Tzuyu: Mina must be disappointed.

Chaeyoung: But it's different this time, I swear.

Dahyun: How could that be different then?

Chaeyoung: She just looks a lot like Nami, but I swear I don't love her anymore. I love Mina more than I do with her.

Dahyun: That's not what I see here, Chae. You're still longing for Nami.

Dahyun: What was the reason you instantly got attracted to Mina in the first place?

Dahyun: Is because she's identical to Nami, right?

Chaeyoung: Okay, fine! That's the reason I got attracted to her back then, but that's different now!!!

Chaeyoung: I love Mina now, for who she is. I love her because she's Mina.

Tzuyu: You know what will make us believe you? Get over Nami, hyung.

Tzuyu: And prove Mina that she's wrong about you. Prove us wrong about you.

Dahyun: I think it's best that Mina blocked you for now.

Dahyun: In that way, nothing else will happen and you'll both be safe|

Dahyun: I think she needs space after that.

Tzuyu: I definitely think so too.

Tzuyu: Hey hyung, don't get mad at us.

Tzuyu: We're still going to drink later, right?

Chaeyoung: I'm not mad. I understand why you guys are also disappointed in me.

Dahyun: Because we're real friends, Chae.

Chaeyoung: Yeah. Thank you. Let's just drink later.

Chaeyoung: And Dahyun, when's the wedding?

Dahyun: In the next two weeks. 😊

Tzuyu: Wait, really???

Tzuyu: There's no way. I'm still not ready to see Sana again. 🥹