58.

Son Chaeyoung
10:23 pm.

Tzuyu: Are you there?

Tzuyu: This is the first time that I experienced this, bro. I didn't knew that it would hurt this much.

Chaeyoung: . . .

Chaeyoung: What is it, Tzu?

Chaeyoung: Is there something wrong?

Tzuyu: Yes

Tzuyu: So this is what heartbreak feels like.

Chaeyoung: Wait, what happened?

Tzuyu: I became Sana's fuck buddy, all because of my love for her.

Tzuyu: I told her that I want to love her and take care of her, but she refused me. I don't want her to push me away, that why I told her that she can just use me.

Tzuyu: And yeah, she really used me. I asked her what are we and she just told me that she doesn't like me at all.

Tzuyu: Did I do something wrong?

Tzuyu: Why can't Sana see that I'm here for her?

Chaeyoung: I don't know, Tzuyu. But I think it has something to do with how you treated ber back then.

Chaeyoung: Admit it, we were really assholes back then and I think that's why they can't trust us.

Chaeyoung: We're going through the same thing, Tzuyu. Mina can't fully trust me either.

Chaeyoung: If only we treated them right, then it wouldn't be like this for us.

Chaeyoung: We're trying to change already, but now they're the ones hurting us. I don't blame them, though. I think we deserve it for treating them badly.

Tzuyu: I understand, Chaeyoung. You're right.

Tzuyu: I deserve this anyway.

Chaeyoung: But remember, don't let your past mistakes define who you are right now.

Chaeyoung: If you really love Sana, then don't give up on her. Well, unless she'll really push you away to your limit.

Tzuyu: Thank you, bro.

Tzuyu: Hey, you didn't tell me anything about you and Mina. Are you two dating already?

Chaeyoung: No, but we're getting to know each other deeply now. 😊

Tzuyu: Really? That's great.

Tzuyu: Shit, this is chaos if ever they'll find out the truth|

Tzuyu: But be careful, okay?

Chaeyoung: Why?

Tzuyu: Nothing, just be careful. Hehe

Chaeyoung: You're weird, you know? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chaeyoung: Thanks anyway.