Part 14 Lemon and Story... Last Part before My L fanfic

Your POV: You woke up in bed, restrained as usual. You look into Beyonds sleeping face, he looks so beautiful but after last night, you could barely look at him, a tear rolls down your face again as you remember him playing out his fantasy with you. He begins to stir so you try to hide your face, but when he awakens he pulls you towards him, planting a soft kiss on your lips. 

You can't help but melt into him, he brings a hand up to knead your beast as he kisses you more passionately, you softly moan into the kiss, he pulls away from you and you realise you are naked. He brings his mouth down to your breast as he kneads the other with his hand, slowly at first but as you begin to moan the onslaught becomes rougher, you moan more loudly 'Ahh Beyond' He continues to lick, nip and knead as you push your body onto him and moan his name. 

He brings his free hand to your clit, and pulls his mouth away from your breast, 'Wet already f/n' he strokes your clit gently and brings his mouth up to kiss you, you want to resist but find yourself unable to, you kiss him back, opening your mouth to give him entrance. His soft stroking of your clit is driving you wild, you want him to go faster but he is teasing you. You moan into his kiss and try and press your womanhood harder against his fingers, he smirks into the kiss. 'Wanton little slut aren't we' You shudder beneath him, he starts to circle your clit faster and rougher making you moan loudly, he kisses your neck slowly, kneading your breast. He is treating you gentler than he has ever treated you before and its a welcome change. 'F/n ... I love you...' he whispers in your ear. You are shocked, lost for words as he keeps kissing and biting your neck. 

He climbs on top of you, rubbing himself as his semi turns erect, he kisses you on the lips this time as he slides himself into you roughly, 'Your mine f/n' He states. His fucking starts off slow even though his original ram made you think he was going to be just as rough as last night, but instead hes being gentle, slow rhythmic thrusts, soon the passion is building up within you, 'Ahhh Beyond,' you moan 'Faster please' He laughs at you squirming beneath him. 'Not today beautiful... I want to savour every moment of this' You moan in both dismay and pleasure as his slow thrusting is sending you over the edge. Slow pump after slow pump is bringing you close to climax, 'Ahhh Beyond' You scream out loud as you come all over his cock, he smiles a genuine smile 'Good girl f/n, come all over my cock' he then speeds up making the feeling build up again all too soon, you are a writhing mess beneath him. His pace is relentless as you come beneath him again, he laughs as he knows your loving every second of this. 'I love you Beyond' you scream as you come again. Beyond leans down and whispers in your ear, his pace slowing 'Good Girl' He then undoes your restraints and you instinctively wrap your arms around him in passion and bring him down for a kiss, he complies, kissing you passionately as he slowly pumps in and out of you. 'Your mine f/n, and you always will be, no matter what happens' he whispers between kisses, you cant help but reply in passion 'I'm yours beyond' He pumps into you faster, making your insides go wild with passion, you scream out, 'Im your Beyond' you come around him and he spends himself inside you. 'I love you f/n' he says again his cock still inside you. 'I love you too Beyond' you tell him. That was enough to leave him satisfied. 'Right time for me to go' he tells you, getting in his L get up and off to start work. To your surprise when he leaves he doesn't restrain you or even lock the door...you dont really want to now, but you know... this is your chance to escape. 

BB POV: It was true, you had fallen in love with F/n, thats why you had left her in a predicament where she could escape, you knew this was the last time you'd ever see her, today was the day you died. You had it all planned out. What you didnt know was that Naomi had already figured it out. She was alot smarter than you had thought. 

There you were, ready to start the fire when you see her, Naomi, she rushes over to you and cuffs you. The fire had been lit, she was brave. You didnt want this to be the way it ended for you, no way, you were supposed to kill yourself not be caught, but it was over. 

Your POV: You got dressed and left the warehouse slowly, part of you regretting what you were doing but it was time, you may be in love with beyond but you hadnt seen outside in almost a year. You vowed never to tell anyone the truth about what happened to you or where you were. Next for you it was off to Japan to To oh academy to finish off your schooling. You would never forget Beyond and wondered if he would come find you, but now you needed to rebuild your life.