Part 3

When you wake you are in agony, you quickly realised your answers must not have been good enough for Beyond as you stand there with your arms chained to the ceiling, a bloodstained white blouse and bleeding out through the heart. Beyond had stabbed you right through the heart whilst you were unconscious and sat there across from you now, smirking as the blood flow slowed, you were already healing the wound in your heart causing your body to jolt as it painfully healed itself. A few stifled moans of pain left you're still gagged mouth and as you regained consciousness you fought hard with yourself to keep the fear from your eyes, ‘this guy won't care if I'm afraid, he’s going to torture me anyway’ there was a hole in your blouse where the knife had cut the fabric, Beyond gazed at your exposed flesh unblinking, when it was healed showing only your soft tender flesh, he stood up and sauntered towards you, with that cruel smirk you were growing to hate, you squirmed backward as much as your restraints would allow, but it did no good, in no time he was standing in front of you, his eyes locked on your face, he slowly ran his thumb over the top of your left breast where your skin was exposed, he then used his other hand to untie your gag, again you breath heavily, this time you do go to scream and beyond clamps his hand over your nose and mouth “we won't be having any of that, if you think that was painful, scream and i'll show you what real pain is,” he whispers into your ear calmly, he smirks and removes his hand again, your heavy breathing takes a few seconds to calm but Beyond waits, he seems happy enough that you're not fighting or screaming right now, once you're calm enough to speak your voice croaks out “why are you doing this to me?” the smile never leaving his face he strokes the exposed skin of your left breast again, “I’m going to kill you (f/n) over and over until you stay dead” in a flash he drew the dreaded knife quick across your throat, you didn't even lose consciousness, you stifled a drowning cry as blood gushed from your throat onto your already dirtied blouse, you bring your tired eyes to beyonds, he hadn't moved and was smiling at you, he could tell you were in agony and he was still smiling, you felt your neck tighten as the healing process painfully kicked in, beyond watched in wonder as your veins and muscles started knitting together and the flow of blood getting slower, he tilts your chin up painfully to get a better look of your wound healing, you give a small cry as your skin knits together and the flow of blood stopping completely. “Does it hurt badly?” he asks you softly but mocking. His thumb and forefinger stroking along your bloody and still tender neck, You bring your eyes up to meet his coldly, “it hurts like being stabbed in the heart or having my throat slit,” you answer coldly, the fear and pain you were experiencing were manifesting in you making you wild with hatred, it didn't seem to affect Beyond though, in fact he looked like he was enjoying it. As if he was wondering how long it would take to either break you or kill you, "A strange gift,” he tells you, “To be so indestructible and still feel pain,” he smirks at you “and to run into me, well your lucks not so great either” he walks away to a table with clearly more torture instruments on, he lays down the knife, he picks up the hammer and walks back towards you, this time you do scream, you scream right as Beyond is landing the horrific blow to your temple.

Time skip of 3 months

BB PoV: The torture had been going on too long you know, but you can’t just let her go, her aunt naomi misora was working the case now and (f/n, l/n) could lead her right to you, for 3 months now you had tried killing her and for 3 months she kept healing, the process was getting a nuisance, you had never experienced joy out of torturing (f/n) but you won't deny it brought a sense of amusement, but mainly because of the emotional mess her eyes would show that her face tries to hide, but even that had changed  ‘damn her for being so sexy, damn her for not having a lifespan, damn her for taking an interest in this case’ you find yourself picturing her slim form chained to the ceiling as she was, her e/c eyes once so full of life boring into yours as she healed. You sigh. If you had to keep her you didn't very well want a doll, your usual smirk plays across your lips as a win/win situation presents itself in your mind ‘if i can't amuse myself by killing her, i’ll just have to use her to amuse me in other ways’

(A/N next one is going to be a lemon, please comment if you are enjoying :) thank you anime lovers)