Part 12

BB PoV: You had started to admire Naoimi, you had even taken a fancy to her, she was more handsome whereas f/n was beautiful. Knowing that you were fucking her neice brought you great pleasure, gave you a sense of power over them both. You had no idea that it had already crossed Naoimi's mind that you were BB, infact you were huat debating using f/n to fulfill a fantasy of yours, you were going to buy f/n a black wig and a policewomans outfit and fuck her as Naoimi, for some reasonas it was getting closer to your death it was getting more and more important to you than f/n would always remember that she is yours, essentially you want to ruin her for any other man, she was special and you were special, the two of you belonged to each othsr.

Your PoV: Beyond practically came skipping to see you as he saunters over to the bed. He unties you and shows you the book.
"Here this may be a clue to our heritage" he tells you, you nod with uncertainty. He opens the first page.
Human Hybrids the first page...
Angels
Angels have been known from time to time to come down to earth and mate with humans, male and female angels tend to leave different traits on their children, often powers include healing, special blood, flying, electric powers and seeing into the future.

Next Page Demons
There are many different types of demons including vampires, their powers include shape-shifting and mind control. Vampires and demons also have healing blood although if bitten one will get infected and either turn or die. Half vampires and demons do not always have the venemous bites and healing properties.

"Anything sticking out to you Angel?" he asks you, he hadn't took his eyes off you since the first page.
"I don't think I'm an angel," you tell him. He laughs
"Maybe your a vampire," you smile at him and stick out your tongue,

"still no hint of what you are..."

The two of you flick through the book until something catches your eye in the demon section.
Demons: Shinigami
Shinigami are of the weaker of demons to cross onto the human world and rarely leave half breeds behind, they inherit the eyes of a shinigami and accurately predict a persons death, to those with the sight these eyes appear red.
"Beyond, your eyes appear red to me,"
He nods at you, "and I can see a persons death above their heads, its how I kill," You look at him.
"Thats why you were so obsessed with killing me? You couldn't see my death?" you ask him.
He nods, "Yes, although the fact that your immortal has proved quite entertaining,"
"Does it say if there is a way to kill my kind?" you ask him, almost afraid, a sense of power had cone over ypu at knowledge of your immortality, you wanted to know if you had any weak spots.
"I didn't see anything maybe its in another book, I'll look again," and so he did, finding nothing on how to kill you. You felt invincible. Although you would never let that onto beyond, you had enhanced speed, strength and smarys over most men yet still beyond birthday had managed to capture you. Other than opening your eyes to the world of pleasure he had proved interesting company, both of you finding out that you weren't completely human, you felt like you weren't alone.

That is until...