Part 9

Beyond Birthday PoV: Your arms tight around f/n awakened a bright light within you. She was smart and beautiful. With eyes you could lose yourself in. She possessed long hidden scars, hiding deep within her mind. A dark past which you wanted to know more about. Being so close to her you felt warmer as if the room was brighter, you felt as if though she was the one comforting you, although you didn't know if she knew she was doing it, that being close to her could make you feel so on fire inside. She backed away from you and you saw that she had been crying, your eyes widen in suprise 'how could I have not even realised she was crying'  "I .. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout" You felt a pang of guilt as you realised she was still terrified of you, 'maybe this is the perfect time to change all that' you bring your hand to her face to wipe her tears, she looks up at you with her beautiful, bloodshot e/c eyes, wide with confusion .. And something else 'is she ... blushing?' "Hush," you soothe her, "It's good that you're finally accepting it, its something you've been denying yourself your whole life, your special your amazing, different from everyone else, accept it, your better than human f/n" She took a sharp breath, her face looking up at you, her eyes locked with yours, you had hoped your words had comforted her but her face told you differently "I'm completely alone," she turns and walks away from you, she curled up on the bed and lay silently.

Your PoV: Your feelings of depression were overcoming the feeling of self you had been holding onto, slowly but surely you felt like the person you had once been had been taken away, replaced by whoever you were now. You hadn't seen your family in months, a friend in months, you felt a darkness wash over you, spending so much time alone or with this psychopath was pushing your sanity limits. Your body felt unable to move, you felt Beyond lie behind you, he put an arm across your waist and nuzzled into you but it didn't do anything to improve how you felt, he was warm though, you felt your body melt against his in search of comfort. "The special ones always end up alone f/n, but never let that make you forget that you are special," he nuzzles your neck, moving your hair to the side and placed a gentle kiss on the back of your neck. You moved your hand up and subconsciously started stroking the arm Beyond had around you, "What good is being special if it means being alone,"  Beyond entwines his hand with the yours,  "Are you alone f/n?" You let the question sweep across you, Beyond had tortured and violated you more than could ever be repaired but right now, having been the only company you had seen in months and clearly being something more than human himself, you did feel close to him, perhaps ashamed for feeling it but you felt like you had never been closer to anyone in your life. You thoughts couldn't even think straight anymore, only moments ago you were thinking about getting away from him. You take a deep breath and turn your head, you forgot how beautiful his face was, his smooth skin, high cheekbones and georgeous blood red eyes, "No, I'm not" you gently lean in and plant a kiss on Beyonds soft, full lips, "So since we're not alone ... What are we?" you ask him. He smiles at you a sad smile but beautiful, "I don't know f/n, but I intend to find out, I would like to know what I am before my time comes," You looked away, "But we aren't the same," he untangles his hand from yours and brings it to stroke your face, "I know f/n, I promise, I'll find out about us both, I won't send you back without you knowing exactly how special you are,"  Now that peaked your interest, you didn't ask but this wasn't the first time Beyond had mentioned setting you free, you took little comfort there anymore, the thought began to scare you. Beyond continued "I can say this, if I am the darkness, you are the light,  a candle that shines so bright it sears the soul," that makes you giggle, "haha that sounds dangerous," he smiles at you again, such a pretty smile. "Maybe it is," he strokes your cheek again, "You gorgeous dangerous woman," he closes the gap with a kiss, he lingers and you gladly give him entrance, he traces your lips with his tongue before gently sliding into your mouth, your mouth immediately feels like its on fire and within seconds the rest of your body is feeling the same way. Your arms wrap around Beyond and then somehow he was ontop of you, neither of you had stopped you were too taken with the passion he brought on to your entire being. He pulled away from you panting, you didn't know what your face looked like, but Beyond must have seen the disappointment there, he laughed out loud "As much as I'd love to fuck your brains out my dear, we won't ever get anything done that way," he plants a soft kiss on your lips. "Come" he sits up and takes your hand, "There's some things I want to ask you about" He leads you downstairs where there are 2 plates of cheesecake, a smile plays across your lips, he hadn't only guessed your favorite sweet, but your favorite flavour too. "Thankyou" you kissed Beyond on the cheek almost skipping to your food, Beyond followed behind you slowly, unable to stop himself as you rushed over to the cheesecake excitedly.