Part 6 - Story & Fluff

Your PoV: Your eyes dart open, you find yourself quite comfortable if not for a dead feeling in your arm, you turn your head toward the source of heat on the bed, Beyond Birthdays face is mere inches from yours and his arm rests just underneath your breasts, he is sleeping soundly, his hair a mess on the pillow, eyes softly closed, his breath a light tickle on your cheek. ‘He really is handsome, even sleeping like this, I could almost believe he isn't a monster’ Your own breath was ragged and came out panting, you were afraid, terrified of this man even, and yet you want him, you wanted him to do unspeakable things to your body, you couldn't deny that it felt amazing when he did. You were lost in your own thoughts as Beyond wakes up against you, his arm stretching out across your midriff. “Hey there beautiful,” you turn your head towards him, blushing, the gag preventing you from speaking either thanks or rebuke. Beyond strokes your cheek gently tracing the gag and regarding you with amusement. “You know better than to scream when I take this off now, don’t you f/n” his red eyes were shining when he said it merriment dancing within them, it made him almost beautiful.

Beyond Birthday PoV: You smirked when f/n lips parted widely and inhaled greedily for breath. You were glad you had to decided to sleep rather than question her last night, on one hand you knew she wasn't likely to have any answers and on the other you weren't sure you wanted to know. 'What are you?' You wanted to ask 'How is it drinking a trickle of your blood made me feel like I was on fire, like every part of me was … more'
She was looking directly at you now her e/c orbs taking in your face as if seeing it for the first time, you inwardly chuckle as you imagine you may well have that same look on your own face. You trace her cheek gently and whilst having an internal debate about how exactly you're going to put this.

Your PoV: You don't try to move away when beyond touches you, although part of you is screaming to, the part that yearns for the warmth of touch and comfort was winning, ‘who is this beautiful man? How can he be so gentle one minute and so cruel the next, why am I here?’ questions racing through your mind that you were too afraid to ask, your mind not even coherent enough to form them into words right now. “Your very probably the most beautiful woman in the world f/n” he tells you making you look directly into his eyes and blush. His face hardens and his eyes seem to glow red. “But there's something about you that makes me think you might not be human” his compliment blown away by his blunt and absurd statement, your eyes widen in shock “Whaaat?” you question, your voice higher than normal, its not like the thought had never crossed your mind before, ‘I can’t die or even be injured, of course it would make sense, buut, but my parents, they were human,  I saw them die, I saw my mothers body on the floor, her entrails hanging from her stomach onto the floor, coughing up her last words and she said something incoherently. I saw my father already dead, lying on the floor half his head blown off, the rest a bloody of blood and skin decorating the wall behind, there was no way they were alive, or else they would have come for me’

(A/N there will be more on this later in story too)

“O.. Of course I’m human..” you choke out, your voice less confident than you wanted it to be.
Beyond noticed this and continued on, “Don't tell me part of that doesn't ring true with you,” you frowned and looked away, beyond turns your fave back to look at him and continues “You know you're different from everyone else, what's so bad about the possibility of not being human? Surely you're better than human?” his eyes are ablaze with excitement, shining an intense red. “You're talking nonsense” you scream at him in panic, “I'm not better than anyone, if anything i'm cursed” Beyond smirks when you finish, “Cursed huh? That's a funny way to look at it,” his smirk turns into a smile, his eyes taking on a sad shine, it was such an enigmatic look that you didn't know what to make of it. “F/n, do you remember when I drank a drop of your blood last night?” you blush as the memory of fighting him off and him biting into your thigh, licking the trickle of blood after you had submitted. “What does that have to do with anything?” you asked angrily, confused at the sudden change of subject. But it seemed beyond had managed to make some kind of connection there which you never had. “Well honestly, it's hard to explain, even that tiny amount had me stronger, smarter even quicker than i've ever felt in my life, even my libido was stronger, it really makes a man wonder what the beautiful little nymph is made of” his little speech struck a nerve, obviously no one had ever drank your blood before, so no one had the experience to argue, but if what he was saying was true, maybe it could be true that you aren't human after all. ‘Could I be adopted’

“What do you make of that f/n?” Beyond asks his hand moved down from your cheek to your neck, sending a shiver through you, even now when he was calling you some kind of monster you want him. “You really are a naughty bitch, we can get to that later, honestly i'm not surprised your blood has some power but i wasn't expecting that” you blush angrily, ‘cocky bastard he thinks he knows everything well where's his proof? The rest of my family is human’

“You're crazy” you shout at him “i'm just a human, no special blood, no anything,  god just let me go,” Out of nowhere beyond slaps you across the face, “Get a hold of yourself now, I won't have you screaming unless i tell you too” you are still chained to the bed but only by one arm, you lash out at beyond with your free hand, but beyond catches you and pins you to the bed, you're still hardly dressed from the day before, beyond’s naked chest is pressed hard against your own. “Your such a tease f/n, here I am trying to get some answers, and all you can do is try to turn me on” his face is inches from yours, the blood red colour in his eyes is shining evilly at you, “You're crazy,” you can barely whisper, “ You really are nuts” Beyond moves his head down and bites your lip hard. “There maybe some truth to that, my sexy little bitch, but the truth is before I die I want to find out what we both are,  you see it's very likely that I am not human either, at least entirely so, that is why I can't let you go yet” you're shocked by his admission, his face is a blank slate, he was keeping whatever he was feeling away from his face. “You don't think you're human?” you ask him your voice soft, his red eyes not seeming so scary now. “That's quite likely” with that he closed the gap between your lips and kissed you, it started out as a soft kiss,  gently but pressing for entrance, you granted it slowly enjoying the feel of his soft caresses. Once his tongue was in your mouth it fought for dominance,  demanded it, Beyond was a man that liked to be in control,  you were beginning to notice, his tongue massaging your own with a gentle pressure making you moan into him. “Your going to be mine completely f/n, you’ll never forget” he whispers, you don't to ruin the moment but you also want some answers from him right now, “why is it you think none of us are human?” you ask him shakily, he laughs and brings his hand up to play with your breasts. “From the day I was born, I've been cursed with the ability to see a person's name and death day just by looking at them, except you, and then there's you who heals from any wound and blood which enhances almost everything, how many other humans do you know who can do that?” he asks pinching your nipple on the last sentence.

Author Note: next one will be a lemon i promise i just wanted to get a bbitmore story in there :) hope you guys enjoy :)