𝟎𝟒𝟏. one kiss

━━━━˚🍎👑🪞⋆˚━━━━
𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🍎👑🪞⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝟯 ❞

───── ❝ 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 ❞ ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After splitting up with the boys, Evelyn had Mal take Scarlett, Uma, Felix, and Celia to Audrey's dorm as she and Evie looked around Auradon prep.

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she opened the door to Audrey's campus. She and Evelyn walked in to find Mal looking around, Celia sitting at Audrey's vanity, Felix standing next to Celia, Scarlett and Uma laying on Audrey's bed as Uma was reading her diary.

"Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma told Mal and Evelyn with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Evelyn said in annoyance.

"Yeah, we found out that she hangs out at Fairy cottage," Scarlett informed the group, "You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from Mal's mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha," Mal said, sarcastically, "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"Hmm, I know," Scarlett also whined as she snuggled more into the bed.

"Okay," Celia said as she and Felix turned to face the twins. Celia was wearing one of Audrey's crowns and a necklace. Felix was wearing another one of Audrey's crowns and a few rings, "How do we look?"

"Okay, the bling stays here," Evelyn told Celia and Felix, who both pouted.

"But she's bad," Felix reminded Evelyn.

"And we're not," Evie retorted as Celia and Felix huffed and removed the jewelry.

🍎👑

"Ben! Mel!" Carlos called out as he, Jay, Gil, and Harry walked through the forest, following Dude. Dude tried to sniff Ben and Melanie's scent but no luck.

"Wow. These things grow everywhere," Gil said as he ate some blueberries from the bushes. Gil turned to Jay, "Hey, we should play that ice-breaker. Jay, I like the way you bounce and jump off things," Gil told Jay, "This is free, right?"

"Um, thanks. I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush," Jay told Gil as he went to stand next to him.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks, Giant Fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush," Gil said, sadly.

"No. I mean, we just get our lunch from the vending machines. Tourney eats up a lot of my time," Jay said, sheepishly.

"Tourney?" Harry asked with a laugh, "That's a wee boys game," Harry said as Jay gave him a weird look.