(New)Chapter 1: Invincible Deus?

Shortly after the creation of the Hyper Muteki Gashat, Kuroto recreated the Gashat but more compatible with the new driver he named Buggle Driver Muteki. The driver functions similarly to the Buggle Driver but contains an overflowing power that only that Emu and Kuroto can handle as of this point. Therefore if someone uses this that cannot maintain the stability of the power, they can possibly die after a few minutes.

After they fought Gamedeus Machina, Kuroto gathered the data of Gamedeus Machina and created the so-called 'Forbidden Gashat' and called it the Hyper Gamedeus which is strong enough to overwhelm both Hyper Muteki and Kamen Rider Chronicle combined. The only way to use it without any fatal accidents is by having patient zero's DNA, which means that only Emu can be able to use the Hyper Gamedeus.

When Kuroto finished stabilizing both the Gashat and the Driver, he mentioned his project to Emu. He thanked him and said that he'll use it right away, he didn't notice the Driver meant for the Gashat and right after grabbed his Gamer Driver to try it. Kuroto was dismayed and immediately told Emu to not continue as the Gashat is incompatible with the Gamer Driver. As Emu was about to dock the Gashat into the Driver, Maximum Mighty X immediately repelled the foreign Gashat for safety.

"Good thing your Gashat has a safety feature."

"You got me Kuroto"

"IT'S DAN KUROTO SHIN!"

"Hai hai, Kuroto Shin. Calm down."

Kuroto Shin then gave the Driver dedicated for the Gashat to Emu. After he got the Driver, he used it along with the Hyper Gamedeus and successfully transformed into Ex-Aid Gamedeus form. Kuroto Shin was joyed by the successful transformation and afterward tried focusing on making it compatible with all Drivers.

After he finished his work, both he and Emu grabbed lunch. When they came back, both the Gashat and Driver were gone, but luckily Kuroto Dan has several hidden cameras across his room. Later on, after they found the person who stole both items but because the lights were out, they couldn't discover who that person is that stole them. Because Kuroto Shin was cautious that this would happen at least once, he has added tracking devices on every Gashat that he has made, and in turn has tracked the location of both the items. Suspiciously, not only was the Driver and Hyper Gamedeus Gashat in the same moving location but also Bakusou Bike. Both Kuroto Shin and Emu knew immediately who stole it but was knows that it couldn't be him.

Right after, the Gashat trackers disappeared and Emu's Ridewatch glows, Kuroto Shin already knew where he is just from the Ridewatch glow. He revealed a time mazine that looks similar to Ex-Aid's design and both of them got in it. They set the location to the World of Zi-O and traveled there immediately. Afterward, they've reached their destination and were greeted by a special someone.

"Nice to see you again."