Season 1: Clear with no continues

After 10 years, Emu unlocked the full potential of the gashat enabling him to travel through time without hassle unlike during the creation of the game. While he was working on surgery, a bugster (which was long gone at this point in time) appeared out of nowhere and attacked everyone. Emu had no choice but to change with Hiiro, so he did. He used Hyper Gamedeus to transform into Kamen Rider Ex-aid Gamedeus Gamer Level M and as he ran into the battle, he saw 3 other riders like him. So after they fought the bugster, Emu asked who they are and they answered with "You already knew us." then they disappeared. Emu was thinking about who they were and why does he know them, while he was thinking about this, he was met by Kuroto after 10 years of the last meeting and he said "Looks like you're too old for my gashats Emu, can I take them now?" and Emu responded with "What do you mean old even your dad used the Chronicle gashat to destroy us!" "Alright, you got me I was just joking. Can I borrow your gashat for a moment, I need to update it to keep up with the gashat system" Kuroto answered, so Emu gave his gashat to Kuroto and he updated it afterward which not only made Emu stronger but it renamed itself to Gamedeus Muteki. Emu was impressed by its auto-changing system, while Kuroto was updating and upgrading his gashat, another bugster popped-up out of nowhere! Now he's got to go but Kuroto said that he's coming with him and revealed his own Gamedeus gashat called Gamedeus Zombie.

(Start EXCITE here.)

Emu and Genm transformed and got into battle then the 2 other riders Emu asked about popped-out in their back and start to combo the bugster. After the battle they detransformed and Emu was surprised. The two other riders along with a new one were Hiiro, Taiga, and Kiriya, he asked about their gashats and saw Gamedeus Fantasy, Gamedeus Chronicle, and Gamedeus Chambara. Emu inquired about what will happen if they put it together like a gashatrophies, so they did. When they combined it together, it made the Almighty Gamedeus wake again for the fifth time. After they have woken up the strongest Gamedeus, they got their gashats back and fought the Gamedeus. This battle took 5 hours to finish and when they were done, all Gamedeus gashats were broken. Kuroto said that there was a reset feature in the gashat when they were broken. So the gashats fixed themselves up and the riders got access to the Buggle Driver Muteki and used it to fight Gamedeus. This Gamedeus is the key to removing all evil Bugsters in existence making it one of the last and the strongest Perfect bugster. They fought him and never gave up, Kuroto started to continue every 1 hour because of the power of the Gamedeus got. In the end, they all succeeded and save their world from mass destruction, they also kept the drivers and gashats in one place called the Deus room inside where Kuroto was usually prisoned. And they all lived happily ever after, some may say it's like that but we say it as THE TRUE AND HAPPY ENDING.