(Old)Season 1: I am more Invincible

All starts in Episode 34 of Kamen Rider Ex-aid during the creation of Hyper Muteki, he made a prototype gashat which has its own Buggle driver called Buggle Driver Muteki. The driver functions like Buggle Driver Survive but it has invincibility powers and cannot be used by anyone except Ex-aid and Genm. If someone tries to use this other than the 2 riders, the driver won't allow access to it and will corrupt DNA from the foreign person in use or bugster. After Dan Kuroto found out that it is overpowered, he hid the gashat and driver somewhere where only he can find it. After the battle with Gamedeus (The True Ending), Kuroto used the Gamedeus' data to make the Forbidden gashat and called it "Hyper Gamedeus", which has the power like Hyper Muteki and Gamedeus which is more powerful than all the gashats combined. The only one who can use it properly is Ex-Aid himself. Kuroto told Emu about this gashat and Emu was more surprised than when he first saw Muteki. Kuroto said to test the driver which is suited to the gashat, but Emu instead used it in the Gamer Driver which can't hold that much power. Kuroto said "NO! You'll corrupt Emu!" then Emu said, "Relax, it's just like Hyper Muteki so no need to be afraid." "Docking! Gashat Unstable! Gashat Unstable! Gashat Unstable! *on loop*" Kuroto said, "Well at least I added a warning feature to the Gashat." "Gashun!" Emu said, "Ok, you got me Dan Kuroto.""IT'S DAN KUROTO SHIN!". During the test of the driver and gashat, Emu saw someone stalking them both but Kuroto said that it was just something moving. After the successful test, both of them go for lunch and when they come back to their training grounds, the gashat and driver were both gone! Luckily, Kuroko placed a hidden CCTV in the grounds so that if someone was to come in, he would know immediately just by watching the captured recording. When they watched the part when they were gone, they both saw someone steal the items and that someone transformed into a bike. Emu and Kuroto know that it was Kiriya Kujo who stole it but when they came to him, he said that someone stole his items too but who could it be? Kuroto said that every gashat has a tracking device installed on it and that he can find whoever stole Bakusou Bike, the Gamer Driver, Hyper Gamedeus, and Buggle Driver Muteki. He goes to his computer and finds those items which have a similar location but he couldn't find it in their world instead, they found it in World Heisei 20 was the world of Kamen Rider Zi-O so they go there to find the items they lost especially the Hyper Gamedeus which if it was on the wrong hands, it could destroy a world SINGLE-HANDEDLY. After they were teleported to the world, they were greeted by someone. Who was that someone?