Season 2: Rising Hopper

All start in the basement of Team Build, Sento almost finished the new build drivers but only lack a new function. So he tried asking Sougo who was in their shop for a morning coffee because his uncle was abroad and asked, "Do you know who created this?" and gives the driver to Sougo and then he answered with, "If I'm right, there's a company who makes these called Hiden Intelligence." Sento thanked him and got into World Reiwa 1. When he got there, he was greeted by Izu and asked why he was in their world, then Sento answered, "I want to know who used and created this driver" and then Izu called on Aruto. When Aruto came, Sento asked how do they function because he wanted to have an authorizing mechanic to his newly made build driver, Aruto asked Sento to follow him so that he can show the proper way they work and how they're made. After hours of touring, Aruto asked who he was just now because they don't normally have people that ask about their drivers and other stuff, Sento said that he was Kamen Rider Build and that it would be nice if he had a blueprint of the driver and progisekeys. Aruto handed them to him and Sento thanked him again and left the world. When Sento came back to his world, he started working non-stop and after months of hard work, he finally made the Advanced Build Driver. He also made a new fullbottle system that works like fullfull bottles, meaning that you only need to shake 3 times in 1 bottle and never ever have a problem with finding the best matches. This also provides the Gamedeus virus in the bottles as Sento fixed the abnormality of it. When they first tried the driver, it had some problems like normal for example; Exploding in their face and that's all problems actually. This series will continue in early January...

Next Episode preview: Sento tries to make a 2 person in 1 body type of driver for Cross-Z Build but lacks the resources and knowledge to make it, so he'll need another help from another rider or riders? Next time on The Gamedeus, Episode 3 - Cyclone, and Joker.