Season 2: Cobra! Rider System! Evolution!

The riders thought that Evol will infect a human so that they became him but instead of infecting a human, Evol thought of finding the Evol Driver so that he can become Evolto again but the Evol Driver was hidden in Sento's base so for now. he possessed one of their friends so that he can go into the basement and get the driver, but the Evol Driver he thought was his wasn't really the working one because it was bait in-case he steals it and that's also the reason why Ryuga is hiding watching the driver. When Ryuga saw a person coming, he didn't immediately come to the person for he wants his hiding place to be hidden from other people, so he just didn't interact. But then he regretted not interacting because the person stole the Evol Driver and ran, he called in the Cross-Z Dragon to follow him while he calls the others. When Evol stopped and Team Build Blocked him from getting out, he used the Driver he thought was working but when he used it, an extreme surge of power flowed through him and electrocuting him. They thought he was dead because the body was fried, but his essence flowed through the Evol Driver and fixed it then the Driver pulled out the Cobra and Rider System fullbottles along with the Evol-Trigger. The Riders transformed into their final forms and Evol transformed into Evolto. They fought him using the fullbottle essences, his own black wholes, with cold freaking ice and a crocodile. when the riders kicked, Build saw that their powers are being absorbed and said to Cross-Z to use the black hole to retreat, so they did. While they were resting, Sento introduced their new fullbottles called GeniusDeus, Cross-Z Gamedeus, Grease Deus, and Game Rogue. They were excited to use it right now, but Sento said that to use it every time, they need a Hazard Level of 50. Then Gentoku opened his jacket to reveal his shirt that says, "Who cares?". When they got into Evolto, he was in his Ultimate form already prepared to fight them. 

(Start Be The One here.)

Team Build transformed into their Gamedeus forms, and while fighting, they were glitching a lot. Kuroto said, "If you don't have enough time to get that Hazard Level, you need to manually do a compatibility surgery or just glitch which is normal and will not affect you while using it but you might feel that it will. If you are overall glitching too much like 5 times a second, use this injection to decrease the glitching and it acts as a compatibility surgery but temporarily. Also if you want, I created a Buggle visor for you with your own Gamedeus gashat just-in-case.". So Sento gave them the inject then he changed his driver into the Buggle Driver Build and transformed into Kamen Rider Build Gamedeus Level Genius and fought Evolto. When they finished him, now Evolto can't seem to absorb the power and crushed him to his death, but it seems he left a trail to something that might help them more in a long run, The Zero One Driver. Sento can use this to improve the new build drivers he has been working on since the creation of Cross-Z Build. To Be Continued...