Season 1: Cause and Effect

(Continuation of Over Quartzer. Go to 1:27  for Verse 2)

After the fight with Bugster woz, they are transported to what seems to be 2068 of World Heisei 20. Team Zi-O got confused about why was the future more sinister than the last time they've been 2068. When they found black woz, someone in a distance shot them "3... 2... 1... Zero Time!" and that someone, shot the cage of woz leading them to escape back to their Time Machines. Sougo asked why didn't that person attacked them when they were going to their machines, Then woz responded with "Rejoice! For it was you who helped me, It was the future you." to Sougo. He thought that he was still evil in the future which was cleared by woz. When they came back to World Heisei 20: 2019, team Zi-O said goodbye and thank you to team Ex-aid who helped them with Black woz. The same response was said by Team Ex-aid as well. Team Ex-aid came back with the broken Hyper Gamedeus, Buggle Driver Muteki, and Bakusou Bike, but something was missing... Kuroto said that he can create another Gamer Driver for Kiriya and that he should forget about it for it is not that important. Of course, Kuroto was wrong because the Bugster was still alive and has copied the Hyper Gamedeus, the bugster used them both but like what Kuroto said, it can corrupt human and bugster DNA alike. So the copying bugster got destroyed permanently because of the misuse of the powerful gashat, so Kuroto is still right about the Gamer Driver. When they came back to CR, Emu asked about how much time will the gashat be fixed and Kuroto said at least a month. So the team waited for 1 month for Dan to finish the gashat, when Kuroto was done, they were greeted with a new and final version of Hyper Gamedeus. When Emu used it, he became a whitish color like wizard but in Muteki form. The abilities that are known of this form are Stopping time, invincibility, and also that it can destroy a world with it but Kuroto made it so that the driver has enough power to keep that power from happening. After the test, Kuroto concluded that this was more powerful than any other riders from Showa and Heisei. Emu was surprised about it and tried to find bugs and mistakes that may break the game. So he used every combo he knows day and night for exactly 1 week to find out if there are any secret or bugs in the game but except for finding bugs, he found out that he can do finishers from other riders inside Ex-aid and that he can combine it to do the Deus Finish which can finish anyone, anybody and also anything in a speed of light. He can also combine boosters fully like perfect puzzle to make him more powerful and the boosters are permanent to the form until he detransforms. There is still one more thing that they didn't know was in the game, Wonder Ride Book usage. What will happen next and how are they going to find out what are Wonder books?