Season 1: The Last Hope

During the phase 2 test of Hyper Gamedeus, Emu found another ability in the game. The power he saw was about magic and rings to be exact. He knew what rider to ask and that was Kamen Rider Wizard, so he came to him. Kuroto also joined him so he can learn more about the abilities of other riders besides the creation he and his dad made. When they got there, no one was in there to greet them because there was a battle currently on. So they came to them, and saw their power "Infinity, Please! Hi-Sui-Fu-Do, Bou-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!" He noticed that Wizard's power is a lot more complex than his. So when the battle was over, he asked "How do your powers work?" and Haruto answered with "Simple, we just put the rings onto our fingers and the driver will detect them automatically." and Emu continued to inquire about them and their powers and said goodbye. But before they got into their Time portal, a Gamedeus like phantom appeared in the city and also destroyed everything. This was the first time Emu will use Hyper Gamedeus so this was the most special event ever for him and Genm. "Buggle Driver, Muteki!" "Hyper, God- Deus!" "Buggle up! すべてのガシャットとライダーの力が組み合わさって無敵のデウスになります!Hyper Gamedeus Ex-aid! (The power of all gashats and the riders combine into invincible Deus! Hyper Gamedeus Ex-aid!)" they battle and Ex-aid combined all wizard rings to create the InFinisher which combines all wizard rings and the other rider powers. This power took down the Gamedeus phantom easily and Ex-aid and Genm said goodbye to team Wizard. While at their training grounds below CR, Kuroto also created a gashat able to carry the power of the Hyper Gamerdeus to be able to be used in the Gamer Driver. The Gashat was called Hyper Maximum Miteki M which has a level of 1000 able to fit with the Hyper Gamedeus but never the God Maximum Mighty X, for having more capacity for the gashat can cause the game to extract all of it's data to the gashat and self-destruct. After he created the gashat, he asked Emu to try the gashat in the Gamer Driver and that in-case the Buggle Driver is gone, he's gonna use the gashat to be able to use his ultimate form again. Emu was happy because he lived his whole life using the Gamer Driver and not a Buggle Driver. Of course, the test succeeded and they were ready for phase 3 which is battling real bugsters and the bugsters he fought were the 13 bosses before Gamedeus. After he fought them, he was greeted by the prime Gamedeus who was with Masamune dan. He fought Gamedeus in its chronicle form and they fought. Ex-aid's power is equal to Gamedeus so he's just like fighting himself but weaker. When he finished it, it was cooked alive and finally defeat a gamedeus with just one player needed. Kuroto was happy about it because now he can use it for himself and the others. He created a copy of it for Brave, Snipe, Lazer, and for him so when they were going solo, there so no need for backup too much. The End of the Aftermath, or is it...