Heisei Generations Reiwa: Almighty (Special)

All of this starts in the battle of Another Saber in Saber's own world, all of the riders are defeated then Emu woke up. Emu had a weird dream and that they might fight Another Saber, but Kuroto didn't believe Emu because he thought that all dreams are just Imaginations in the brain of a person. After their arguing, Sougo came to their world for help and that there's a strong Another Rider coming for them, so they ran and hide to get away from the Another Rider. They found out that the Another Rider they're running away from is the swordsman of fire thus Emu knew that it was Another Saber and that when all the riders fought him, they all got defeated. So Sougo and the others including Emu and Kuroto joined them to find when did the person acquire the Another watch. They go back to the first debut of Kamen rider Saber to find if the Another rider was in that time. But when they didn't find him, they instead called Saber for him to help them find the Another Rider. It looks like that the Kaenken Rekka can see the holders of the swords from the Swords of Logos and that was the way they found Another Saber. They got into the time of the first use of the watch and prevented it from happening, but it looks like that it was a copy and that the real user already transformed into Another Saber and almost killed them all. The Rider team retreated and sent help from all the riders from Showa to Reiwa to help them defeat this Another Rider. All the Kamen Riders immediately accepted this request and came to them, from Ichigo to even Kikai. So they got into the location of Another Saber and attacked him until he was defeated, but Emu called Zi-O and the other riders to come with him, because he knew that if they defeated him all at once that the Another Rider will absorb all the power they used to kill him to use it against them, so they hid from the Another Saber until it's safe. Kuroto asked them to give their transformation gear so that he can increase its power into Gamedeus level which not only is dangerous but it can destroy the gear itself. Kuroto said to trust him as he created the whole World of Ex-aid and that it won't be broken, so they all trusted him to increase the power of their gear. Kuroto upgraded the transformation gears non-stop for almost a week and when he was done. He brought the riders their gear with their improved Fullbottles, Ridewatchs, Progrisekeys, Wonder Ride Books, and the Drivers themselves. They were ready to fight the Another Rider, so they came to him and transformed into Kamen Riders and fought him.

(Start Life is Beautiful here.)

All of them finished the fight with the final kick and defeated him, but the Another Ridewatch didn't break. they were confused about it and noticed that it transformed into Another rider by itself and attacked all the riders, Emu noticed a circle of gashats in the middle and warned all the riders that it was a Gamedeus, the final boss of the game combined with Another Rider and Genm called it the Another Fire Gamedeus. They tried attacking him but it didn't decrease its health. So Genm advised a plan where they combine all of their Drivers into one and let Zi-O use it as he is the only one who can do it, So they all combined it and became the Neo Driver. Zi-O used it and became as large as Another Fire Gamedeus, Zi-O fought him until he was ended. After the Gamedeus was weakened, Zi-O finished him with the Ultimate Neo Rider Kick and defeated him. This time, the Another ridewatch broke, blew up, and released a gashat named Never-Ending Heisei. Emu used this gashat and it made every rider invincible even when they're not in their rider form, it also gave every rider a gashat so they can transform into their rider form immediately even without the driver but when they need to transform into their other forms, they need to transform manually. After their rider talk, they got back to their world and lived happily ever after in ANOTHER TRUE ENDING.

IWAE! FOR THE AFTERMATH HAS ENDED THUS A NEW CHAPTER HAS STARTED.