Moving over der

Jaylyn scrolled through Instagram as sat there in the backseat of the car. Her family was moving to Hackensack, New Jersey cause her Momma got a job there and Jaylyn kept getting suspended for fighting until she got expelled. (Reason will be told as to why she got expelled from the school later on in the story gurls or niggers. Wait don't cancel me, I have a wife and kids😭 wait no I'm jk😮‍💨)

They finally arrived as they stepped out the Car at the new house, "God damn, this nice!" Jaylyn said before being slapped upside the head by her momma "Watch ya mouth Fore' you not have one lil girl" her momma said, making Jaylyn  give a low 'yes Ma'am' before her mother telling her to see if there are any kids around here after setting up her room. After being told, Jaylyn walked into the house holding all her belongings and finding an empty room she liked and began to set things up, an hour later she finished, taking a big breath and smiling "A masterpiece" she said, letting her pride get the best of her.

 After being told, Jaylyn walked into the house holding all her belongings and finding an empty room she liked and began to set things up, an hour later she finished, taking a big breath and smiling "A masterpiece" she said, letting her pride get ...

(how the room looking😩)

Jaylyn then walked outside and told her Momma she was gonna go see if there was any kids around now, which her momma told her "Alright". As Jaylyn walked around on her phone she saw a boy with dark brown curly hair buying a doll that seemed to have ginger hair that reached to it's shoulders, it had on overalls and on  it said 'Good guys'. "What in da world, who buys things like that, kinda retro if you ask me" she said and chuckled before walking over to the boy.

Jake's Pov

As I bought the doll for my art work, I saw a girl, she had brown skin that glowed perfectly in the sun, she seemed nice. She was walking over here, to me? Probably not, probably? I was Tooken out of my deep thought when the same girl tapped me on the shoulder while smiling. "Huh?" I said as she then laughed a little. "You good Fam? If so, wassup, I'm Jaylyn, call me Jay. What's your name?" She said and asked to which I replied with "oh, hey I'm Jake, nice to meet you, Jaylyn" giving a small smile. (To much work with them talking so skip skip to when they finished their Convo and said their goodbyes and see you Tomorrow call see during the little small talk she said she'd be going to perry middle school and yada yada yaa)

Jaylyn's Pov

As I walked, I noticed me and Jake were walking in the same direction, and it hit me, this nigga my next door neighbor, nice. She then got inside the house and took her a nice hot shower, did her hair and face routine before getting into bed so she'd be fully energized.

(End of this chapter lil babies, until next time😩)

Word count:506

(Edited)