I'll only go cause of him

Jaylyn's Pov

I walked into the school and went straight to my locker and put my things in it, except for my phone cause i needed it, when I finished I saw Lexy "Shit, I probably should apologize. Am I gonna mean it? Hell nah! But should I do it to think I was in the wrong? Of course, cause we like Dat"(bad bih over here😮‍💨) I thought to myself before walking over to Lexy and tapping her shoulder, she turned around and gave me a dirty look. "Look, Lexy, I wanted to Apologize for punching you in the nose and saying what I said, it was wrong of me and I'm really sorry" I said trying to sound as apologetic as I could and not laugh at her. Her face soften "Really?" She asked and I nodded "Fine, I forgive, I'm having a party, you should come." She said and smiled before walking off. "I'm pretty sure Junior is gonna go since he hasn't left her yet but who cares, I'll only go cause of him" I chuckled and went to class.

(Time skip to after Schooly-oh😩)

As we sat on the bus, I laid my head in Junior's shoulder, he didn't mind it at all "Hey, You going to Lexy's Party?" I asked him "Yeah, you going, if she invited?" He asked me, I nodded my head and gave a smile, "I'm tryna look good and then take a picture on Instagram so once I'm done, you think we can dance together?" I finally asked to which he seemed happy about "Yeah, I'd actually like that"he continued and I said "Alright!".

(Skip to when she got home)

I put on a nice outfit and my hair and edges, once I finished I took a picture on Instagram and posted it

Jaypullhoe_z

Finna go party

Finna go party

2,354 comments

Juniorsike_em you look beautiful. Pinned
Jaypullhoe_z mhm, thank you shawty 😍

User34 A whole goddess
Jaypullhoe_zThank youuu😩

Load more comments..

After that i left...(bitch, I know I skip a lot, but I'm lazy asf, so skip to when she got to Lexy's house.😭)

I soon arrived to the house and saw a few people such as, Devon, Oliver, and Junior. This made me smile and walk over to Junior since I really loved to bother him so much "Oh, so you actually did come" i said happily but quickly "Yeah- wow, you look even more beautiful up close" Junior said but cut himself off and said another sentence "Awe, thanks Jun" I replied and gave him a head rub, messing up his hair. Soon, Lexy opened the kitchen door "Hey, sorry, it forever for my parents to leave" she said as she let us in "How long will they be gone for?" Oliver asked as me and junior came in right after him "A long as it takes for everyone to stop crying over poor Jake Wheeler" She told as Oliver handed her a bottle "I brought your favorite" Oliver had said to Lexy which she gladly took while smiling "Ooh" she said "Courtesy of my parents stash" Oliver told "Thanks" Lexy said, twisting some of her hair while watching Oliver walk away. Half of the Time while they talked, junior was looking, didn't seem happy about it since him and Lexy were still dating "Let it go, Junior. He isn't worth it, all right?" Devon said making Junior look over at him "I agree with Dev, but she isn't worth it either." I joined in, making junior look to his other side where I stood, leaning on the counter. But still, junior walked over to Lexy. "Why didn't you ask me to bring something?" He asked Lexy, making her chuckle "You're kidding right? If your dad caught you stealing his liquor, he'd be pissed- Oliver's parents don't give a shit." She said . She wasn't wrong but it didn't have to be liquor that he brought to the party. "Never mind" Junior said and looked over to her said, only to see Jake's doll, Chucky "What are doing with Jake's doll?" I heard him ask, making me turn to look over, no walk over "What do you mean-oh, Chucky's here? Why?" I asked as I walked over to the doll and picked him up "He brought him over for Caroline" She said as she walked over to me, Junior following behind her. "Also, I talked with him like you wanted, so you can stop giving me shit" Lexy said and Junior have her a thanks. "Caroline, come get your stupid doll!" She called out to her sister who came from the room right across, I handed her the doll and gave her a smile "Here you go beautiful." I said and she smiled back at me "there you are! Thank you Ms, you're very beautiful a well" the little girl replied, grabbing the doll from my hands and running upstairs.

A few minutes later everyone was dancing with headphones on while some had flashlights and Headphones. We had to wear headphones so no noise was heard. Lexy was dancing around people, but specifically Oliver who then took a picture of her and him, while junior was watching.(Play the edit audio zaddy's🥰) I walked over to Junior and tapped his shoulder as Lexy looked like she was coming over towards him,Junior looked over at me as I took my headphones off "Wanna dance?" I asked and he'd shake his head no but I grabbed his arms and pulled him down the downstairs and started to dance and it made him smile and start to dance with me as well,but like we were at prom, I didn't mind, I actually liked it. He'd spin me around and then grab my waist and lean me backwards as we were nose to nose "If you wanna kiss me, do it" I whispered into his ear, he smiled and kissed me and of course, bitch I kissed that nigga back (sorry lil over board but had to do it😩) Lexy seemed to have seen it as she walked over to us as junior pulled me up, Lexy pushed us apart "You slut!" She yelled at me, no one seemed to hear it but Junior since he didn't have his headphones on his ears, I raised a brow at her "Me? A slut? How so, cause what did I tell you when I first met you?!" I said as I started to walk up on her, making her back up "That you'd steal him? Yeah whatever, I didn't take it seriously!" She yelled in my face, making me push her back, almost making her fall to the ground "well I wasn't lying, I'd do anything for him, even argue with a hoe for him, which I'm doing now! Cause you sure is one!" I yelled back "Aren't you the same bitch being a cheater? ain't you the same bitch who dressed as someone's dead uncle and dad for Halloween?! And aren't you the same bitch who is Talking to Junior and Oliver at the same time?!" I continued to yell making Lexy go quiet. "Oh, by I'm the hoe? That's what I thought" I said and took the headphones off, throwing  it at her "look I gotta go, I'll see you later." I said to junior turning around and giving him a kiss on the forehead before walking out the house. Lexy looked over at Junior, pissed off "You're not gonna say anything about that?!, You're supposed to be my boyfriend and you're not gonna stick up for me!?" She yelled as she got off the ground, yelling at Junior some more "Lexy! I'm not your boyfriend! We're done! I can't date someone like you, she's made me realize that you're not the best person to be with and I'm glad she has, so while you're yelling at me, I'm not even Dating you!" Junior finally snapped making her go quiet again. Junior walked off, putting the headphones on and continued to try and enjoy himself. (So I realized I didn't put this part :,), thank you to gennellhi for helping me go back and look at it 😩❤️)

(End of this chapter, til next chapter babes 😩)

Word count : 1387