lil schooly day pt.2

(So I'm mad tired cause it's late and I have a headache, but I'm doing this for you beautiful people so we Gon skip all the nonsense and get to the talent show part🙃)

3rd pov

Jaylyn got dressed for tonight as she was excited for the talent show.

What her hair, clothes and shoes look like.

Jaylyn walked out the house with no irruption since her parents were sleeping cause they had to work the next day. She walked out the house only to see, Jake Wheeler in her drive way, waiting for her. "Awe how sweet of you to wait for me bestie!" She said as they both chuckled and started to walk. They soon arrived at the school and went to the auditorium, taking a seat near the middle, across from a lady (Devon's mom) . They sat and watched as the show started, during half of the acts Jaylyn scrolled through Instagram to what was up before posting an old picture of her on their so her followers wouldn't think she was dead.

 They sat and watched as the show started, during half of the acts Jaylyn scrolled through Instagram to what was up before posting an old picture of her on their so her followers wouldn't think she was dead

The picture (shawty a lil baddie😍😩)

She then captioned it "I'm really zaddy, but old picture of me I found😮‍💨" she smiled at her caption and then pressed share and put her phone down before then having notifications go off on her phone and she checked as she saw comments.

User34: God lee, you so finee😍

User69: ugh marry me bih😩

Hornylil-bae: see you be thinking you can be fine without my permission, but get it I guess bestie🙄

Jaypullhoe_z™ : yeh, but like, I need permission without permission 🙃

She chuckled before turning  her phone off only to see Jake and Chucky on the stage, Chucky bringing Lexy's phone into view. "Hey my phone!" She said and ran to grab it "Boo!" Chucky said making her jump back. "Now let's see what you're hiding." Chucky said. "Lots of pictures of Junior!" He said as the spot light flickered over to junior a smile on his face while his arms were folded "lots of pictures of Oliver." Chucky finished, making junior frown and turn his head towards Oliver who was sitting behind him. "Oh? Was that a secret? He said and then went to her search history. "Before we get to the search history, let's have ms.jaylyn come up to  give her opinion on what I read to her " he said, the spot light then flickering over to Jaylyn who smiled and stood up and walked on to the stage and stood right next to Chucky. As Jaylyn stood there some people in the crowd yelled a how hot she looked and she thanked them. "Now let's read the search history. She's Botox curious." Chucky told to Jaylyn and which Jaylyn rolled her eyes "of course she is, I kinda expected it, my opinion on it, stop cause if you wanna get Botox, it might make you look stupid as fuck." She said and told Chucky to read the next one. "She likes Pokemon porn" he said which made Jaylyn giggle. "My opinion is, what the fuck, imagine masturbating to pokemon, and while you finger yourself, you moan Charzare, couldn't be me, but probably you but  I think that's weird as fuck you finger yourself to a show made for kids around the age 5 and up" she said to Lexy who seemed embarrassed. "And look what she keeps looking up" Chucky said and showed Both Jake and Jaylyn. "Why do my farts smell so good?" They said at the same time. Jaylyn made a disgusted face at Lexy "You're disgusting and who the hell smells their own farts?" She said and walked off the stage to her seat, away from Lexy.

Lexy took her phone out of the doll's hand and walked off the stage and Soon Jake was Taken off stage as well.

(End of the chapter, hope you liked it, bye babes, til next chapter.)

Word count : 664