lil schooly day

Jaylyn's Pov

Jaylyn's Alarm went off as she groaned and sat up before getting out of bed, going to take a shower. When she got out the shower she dried herself off and grabbed the outfit she picked out, putting it on and then doing her hair.

 When she got out the shower she dried herself off and grabbed the outfit she picked out, putting it on and then doing her hair

The outfit :)

The hair =^=

She then put on her white air forces and grabbed her phone off the charger and grabbed her purse off her dresser, then going downstairs to eat breakfast because it was earlier then the time her bus came so she was able to eat. She finished her food and said goodbye to her Momma and Daddy.

As Jaylyn walked out the house, she saw Jake and ran over to him while smiling. "Oh my god, wassup bestie!" She said with lot of energy and which Jake returned the energy a lil and gave her a hello. Jaylyn then noticed he had the doll with him "Oh? Thought that was for art? If you haven't used it for art then I wanna guess you're gonna sell it?" She said dragging the 'I' in 'it'. "Yeah, he cost a lot so it'll be nice" Jake said and smiled and which Jaylyn gave a nod before seeing the  bus come. "Males first" she said to Jake and which he thanked her and walked on and had a pair of shorts thrown at him as he walked to his seat and sat down.

Jaylyn took a deep breath and then smirked as she walked on the bus, having all eyes on her which she liked, since she liked all eyes on her. As she walked it felt like she was walking in slow mo, but it then sped up as she took a seat next to Jake. "Girl, I felt like a model doing dat walk"  she told Jake who wasn't paying attention cause he was looking at, you guessed it, Devon, making Jaylyn turn and look at the person who Jake was looking at, making  her smirk "Oooh, you like them milk chocolate" she whispered in Jake's ear before laughing, making Jake turn to look her with a small tint of red on his before he laughed as well.

(Now babes the part y'all been waiting for😍)

As the two laughed a boy with dark brown hair sat next to Devon and gave him a "wassup bro" and the two Dap each other up. Jaylyn soon stopped laughing to catch her breath before looking over at that boy sitting next to Devon "God damn!" She said, making junior turn to look at her
, Jake doing the same but asking her "what is it?" Jaylyn bit her bottom lip as she looked junior up and down "Damn, you fine as hell, shi, hope you single or sum" she told junior, bold in the mouth with her words. Junior smiled "I'm flattered" he said making Jaylyn fall back in her seat "Your voice is chef's kiss now I really hope you single." She said once more, having junior have a faint blush across his face.

During the whole bus ride, Jaylyn would talk with Jake and flirt with junior time to time. As they got off the bus, Jaylyn checked to make sure she had her phone and then began walking with Jake, making jokes from time to time. "Well gotta go see my classes, come with me just in case we're in the same classes" she asked Jake which agreed and they began walking (After getting her locker number and walking).

"So, my locker is right between you and junior,what a win win bro!" She said and laughed which Jake chuckled as they got to the locker and Jaylyn put her purse in her locker, closing it, she saw junior with a basic blonde girl. "Oh? So you weren't lying Jake." Jaylyn said and smirked and which junior looked at her and smiled. 

Junior's Pov (this kinda new baby😍)

As I smiled at the girl with such beautiful skin and eyes who had a smirk on her face, I realized I never fully introduced myself "Oh, we never fully introduced each other, I'm Junior and this is my Girlfriend (soon to be ex🙄), Lexy" I said and to which Jaylyn seemed to frown and roll her eyes at me calling Lexy my girlfriend.

Jaylyn's Pov

"Hm, well I'm Jaylyn, nice to know your name, junior" I said as smiled. "Oh and you, ms.lexy, you might need to watch me, might mess around and steal yo nigga, or should I say my new nigga" I said and chuckled as Lexy tried to shake it off and she turned to look at Jake. "Your bed buddy? What's it's name?" Junior asked, talking bout the doll, as I was kinda curious as well, since I never actually asked. "What's your name?" He said and smiled as the doll then talked. "Hi, I'm Chucky!" It said as it's mouth moved robotically.

Lexy smiled as she took her phone out "Awe that is so cute, say cheese!" She said and held her phone up to Jake "Uh, Chucky cheese" he said and smiled, holding Chucky up. "You're not tearing him apart?" She asked Jake "Anything for art? Right?" He replied. "Wait, i thought you were g-" Jaylyn was say before being cut off by Lexy. "No, you can't!" She said and to which Jake sighed "Actually, I'm gonna sell him." Lexy frowned which was obviously fake. "Oh, you're selling your stuff now? Didn't realize it had gotten that bad." Lexy said making it seem as if Jake was poor, and Jaylyn didn't like that.

"Uhm, first off, before think my friend poor, listen to what he gotta say cause he might just want extra cash on the side or wanna buy something for himself. And if he come tellin' me some of dat bullshit you on right now, bitch I'm Gon' beat yo ass, cause ion care bout getting suspended!" She said as she got close to Lexy who was backing up.

The bell then rang. "That saved you bitch" she said and rolled her eyes before walking away, Jake following behind her.

(This chapter deadass long, but til the next chapter 😩)

Word count : 1042