•4•

The sun was slowly rising and and the clouds stared showing as you were groaning at the daylight, you turned onto your back when you started to remember everything that had happened last night.

Your stomach immediately started to hurt and the worry started to kick in, you've never been so nervous to go to school in your life, you could either be nervous or relieved. If Kai was there all you would feel is joy that he is alright but if he's not, you would be worried about where he is and if his father hurt him again.

You slowly rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom, you splashed cool water on your face to wake you up.

Once you were ready for school, you walked downstairs to see your mom cutting up fruit. "Morning mom," you say as grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl, "Morning sweetie," your mom says as she looks up and smiles at you. You smile back at her and start to peel your banana.

"Hey honey?" Your mom asks as you take a bite out of your banana. "Yea?" You say looking up at your mom, "what's that guys house you went to last nights name?" Your mom asks as you look at her confused. "Kai, Kai Parker why?" You answer as you look at your mom confused and concerned, "because it seems something has happened with his family last night, it said on the news, do you know anything that happened last night?" your mom asks as your heart drops into your stomach your eyes wide, "uh-m, no," you say as you grip your bag on your shoulder and walk over to your mom.

"Um, I have to get to school, love you!" You say as you give your mom a kiss on the cheek, "ok love you! Be safe!" Your mom yells from across the room to the front door to reach your ears.

As your walking to school you can't help but feel this anxious feeling about Kai, your worried he might be seriously injured or worse. You continue to walk to school and you see some guys stare at you a bit because of your outfit your "friends" told you to wear, you were so cold you were shivering and your teeth were chattering.

You finally had made your way into the school and to your locker, you were putting all of your books and all that shit the teachers give you when you hear a familiar noise. You hear one of your "friends" high heels click on the high school floors as she walks towards you, you roll your eyes at her presence seeing her walk towards you.

Once she approaches you you kind of turn to your locker to avoid eye contact, "hey bitch, I heard you got partnered with Kai Parker in history," she scoffs. "I feel so bad for you," she laughs, "why?" You ask confused. "He's a freak, I heard he's a virgin," she tells you as you softly smile to your self. "He actually really sweet, and I think it's adorable," you say turning away from her. "Ugh," she grunts and turns around to walk away.

You smile to yourself in victory when you see in the distance a tall figure covered with a hoodie forcefully walk out of the high school, you immediately know who it is and run after him.

"Kai!" You shout from a distance so he could hear. He looks behind him to see your figure and he runs into your arms, you drop your bag and take him in your arms. You walk him behind the school so nobody can see you guys, Kai lifts his head out of your chest and looks up at you. "She wasn't wrong," Kai says as you give him a confused look, "I'm a virgin," Kai says and wipes his eyes. "I think it's adorable Kai," you say as you kiss him on the cheek. "Plus, you do cover this gorgeous face of yours," you say as he smiles at you.

"We should go back inside, classes started five minutes ago," you chuckle at Kai, he nods slowly and walks beside you.

As soon as your about to walk into the school you feel someone grab your arm and pull you against them, Kai immediately turns to look at you with his eyes wide, "let her go father," Kai says strongly while the mysterious person holds a knife up to your neck.

"I'll kill her!" The man says as your eyes widen at what Kai had called him. Your eyes are filled with tears while you can feel the knife pressing up against your soft and delicate skin almost drawing blood, you slightly wince in pain at the contact of the knife in your skin. You look at Kai and see his eyes glossy as tears form in his eyes, he sees the evil look in his fathers eyes when his sadness immediately turns into anger and he reached his hand to his back pocket to pull a gun out and shoot Joshua in his stomach.

You gasp when Kai reaches out for your arm and pulls you into his chest as you cry softly into his arms. "Shhh, it's ok." Kai says stroking the back of your head soothingly. You look up at him and hug him so tight that he probably couldn't breathe.

But you wanted- no, you needed him.

To be continued...