•7•

You slowly stepped into the warm fresh water and felt as it dripped down your tense body as you hummed in response. You then turned around so your back was facing dethroned shower wall and your front was facing the warm soothing water. The water fell onto your face and down your neck to your chest, it felt so good to just stand there and relax.

After enjoying the soothing warm water you grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed shampoo on your hand to allow you to start lathering your long silky smooth hair as it got all foamy from the shampoo. You then took the conditioner and lathered your up with that as well as you washed your body with the soap on the side of the ledge.

You let the water run down your body for another minute when you wash the conditioner out of your soft smooth long hair.

Once you turn off the shower nob you step out onto the cool floor in front of you and wrap yourself in a towel. You then grab Kai's shirt and your undergarments to put them back onto your body while you can see that through the bathroom window it was still raining outside and all dark.

When you leave the bathroom you see that Kai is under the covers of the nice white bed smiling up at you, you return the smile and climb into the bed right next to him.

"Hey," You say as you turn on your side to face Kai. "Hey," he says returning the gesture and looks at you. Kai just takes in your beautiful features and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, "your so  beautiful," Kai complements causing you to look to the side and blush. You then rest your elbows on the bed and arch your back a bit so you can stretch so your amazing breasts are perking up and you didn't even realize Kai had a perfect view.

"Y-Y/n," Kai whimpers as you open up your eyes to make direct eye contact. "Mm yea?" You say looking straight into his ocean blue eyes. "Your doing something to me, I don't know what but it's like I can't control it." He says to you when your expression on your face turns to confusion, he then sighs and looks at you, "do you want me to show you?" Kai asks as you slowly nod your head unsure what he could possibly be showing you.

Kai closes his eyes and grips your waist to pull you out of your position and place you onto his lap and you gasp loudly, Kai rests his forehead onto your and slowly rocks you back and fourth on his hips as you feel a giant hard bulge underneath you. "Fuck- this is what happens Y/n," Kai says breathing heavily, you can't believe what's happening right now but the only thing you know is that you feel your panties pool at Kai's sexy actions. "Y/n, I-I can't do it anymore." Kai says as your eyes widen.

You then smash your soft pink lips onto Kai's and slowly move your hips in slow circles with his hand motions, you kiss each other hard but passionate like you've been waiting years for it to happen, which that's what it felt like.

Once you both pull away for air you look at him and hug him so hard that you almost fell over, he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you back, "you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this to happen," you smile at him and peck him onto the lips.

"Me to," Kai says as he gets lost into your Y/E/C eyes. You softly chuckle at how adorable he is and cup his soft face and stroke his cheek, you then look down to see his growing bulge so you bring your hand down on top of it and massage him lightly, he whimpers at the contact and friction that is being made on top of him but he loves it. "Shh, it's ok baby, I'll be gentle." You whisper in his ear which makes him gulp.

You move your lips from his to his jawline, then down his neck while you slide your hands up and down his chest. He lets out a low groan as your lips suck at his neck marking him as yours, you move your hands to the hem of his shirt and lift it over his head and take a second to admire his hot and sexy half naked body, you push him back onto the bed so you survive full control over him and look at him before you pull down his sweatpants to reveal his black briefs and Kai's giant dick covered by the briefs.