•8•

The next morning

You hear Kai's heart beating at a steady pace as you hear him breathing at a steady place as well. You smile feeling Kai's body underneath you so you run your hand up and down his abs when you feel a stroking sensation on your head and a kiss on your head.

"Hey," you hear Kai's deep raspy and sexy voice say. "Hey baby," you say and kiss his neck, Kai strokes your cheek and kisses your forehead as you look at him in awe. "What?" Kai questions as he continues to stroke your cheek.

"Your so handsome," you say as you begin a hot make out with him. Your lips attack his and your fingers tangle in his hair, you brush your tongue against his bottom lip causing him to get turned on even more than he is right now.

Kai is the one to pull away from the hot and heated make out afraid you might suffocate yourself. "Y/n," Kai moans as he feels you grind your hips on top of him, "what is it baby?" You ask as you smirk at him. Your arms wrap around his neck and find their way to play with Kai's hair as you kiss once again hard and passionate, he whimpers into the kiss causing you to moan in response. Your hips grind harder onto Kai's growing erection making your affect on him become even worse.

You suddenly stop moving and cup his cheeks. "I love you so much." You say and smile at him widely, "Mmm, I love you too." Kai reply's as you lift your body off of his lap and lay back down.

Kai just stares at you for a minute until he lifts himself off of the bed and stands up, you look up at him smiling when he grabs your hand and lifts you onto your feet. You look up at him confused when he slides his hands down your body to the back of you're thighs and wraps your legs around his waist. You smile at him as he walks you to the bathroom and turns on the shower. He sets you down on your feet in the shower and looks down at you, you then turn around so your facing the warm water that falls onto the shower tub and you walk straight under so the warm water falls onto your face and body. You sigh soothingly at the warmth of the water and let it fall onto you.

Kai stands there and admires your beautiful figure and wonders how he got so lucky to have a gorgeous women like you be his. He wraps his arms around your waist and presses his chest against yours as you run your fingers through your long beautiful hair. Feeling Kai's strong muscular arms around you makes you get tingly, like there is nowhere in the world you would rather be.

Kai roams his hands all around your body as you lay your head back on his shoulder, he massages your waist and hips while he has full access to your neck so he starts kisses and sucking on the upper part of your neck, you softly moan at the contact of Kai's soft pink lips on your soft delicate skin. You turn around to face Kai and cup his cheek to place a soft kiss on his soft pink lips, his hands grip onto your waist and pulls you closer to his body.

You and Kai finished your shower an

While you and Kai were watching TV your arm accidentally knocked the remote and changed the channel, it was on the news, "Two High school students gone missing on October 12th around 8:15 am." The news lady says as the TV screen immediately changes to Joshua, you looked at Kai and he looked at you. "Once Kai got into the drugs and alcohol he hasn't been the same, I saw him kidnap an innocent High School girl when passed the school and immediately tried to stop him but he started beating me up and left me laying on the cold hard ground." After Joshua gave his speech Kai turned off the TV shot up from the bed and started freaking out, "Oh my god what are we gonna do!" You say as you stand up as well. Kai looks at you and walks towards the window and sees people holding the missing posters with his face on them he looks at you frightened so you walk over to him confused, your eyes widen as you see the people holding the posters. "Isn't that exactly what happened last time?" You ask and he nods.

"Kai we have to get out of here, now and fast." You say as you look up at him. He nods again and immediately rushes to get all the things he and you brought.

"That's everything." Kai sighs and looks at you, "Yup," You say as you wipe the sweat off of your forehead. "I'm sorry.." Kai softly says, you look at him confused and turn to face him. "what?" you question as he turns to meet your face. "I got you into this mess, it's all my fault." Kai says and looks down at his feet, "Hey, it's not your fault. You saved me from getting killed." You say to him as he kisses you on your soft pink lips. You pull away from the kiss and grab your bag, "you ready?" You ask as Kai grabs his bag. "Mhm, let's go."

You and Kai exit the hotel room and walk towards the elevator. Once you leave the hotel Kai walks you over to his car and open the passenger door as you wait for Kai to get on the drivers side. 

Once Kai get's into the car he sighs deeply and looks over at you to see that you were already looking at him, "Where are we gonna go?" You ask as Kai starts the cars engine, "I don't know, hey what about your mom?" Kai asks, your eyes widen and you immediately go for your bag and reach for your phone. You turn on the screen and it read *60 missed calls from Mom❤️* "Damn it," you mumbled and Kai looked at you. "What?" Kai asked confused, you look back at him and show him the screen, his eyes widen and he clears his throat. "What do I do?!" you say and throw your head back onto the seat and groan,"Well, you can't go home," He says, "Yea, no shit." You say and look at him with your head turned to the side, "I have to say something," You say as you look down at your phone. 

"Umm, tell her that you're ok and that you have to be somewhere for a while." Kai says and gives you a cute smile, you return the cute gesture and thought about for a minute. "That's not a terrible idea, I guess I'll just tell her that I will call her every night and that I'm safe." You say and reply to her missed calls with a text message. 

"I am a genius." Kai says and hums in victory, "Don't get cocky with me," You say and let out a small chuckle. "So where should we go?" He asks as you zip up your bag. ."Mmmm, how about a beach." You say and get excited, "The beach?" Kai asks with a confused expression on his face. "Yes, we live in Oregon, there's beaches here." You say and chuckle, "Well yea but what beach do you want to go to?" Kai asks as you look up at him. "Well, we could go to Seaside, Lincoln Cit-" "Oooo, Lincoln City? Ive never been." Kai says and your eyes light up and you start jumping in your seat, "Really?! Oh my god we should go there!" You say as Kai chuckles at your reaction. 

Kai puts one of the hotels in Lincoln City on the GPS and you guys were on your way. 

To be continued...