•11•

You toss and turn in your bed reaching your arms all around you feeling only the bed sheets in your grasp, noticing that Kai is nowhere next to you. Your eyes open squinting at the light, your vision a bit blurry. Kai is nowhere to be found inside of the room, there's no noise coming from the bathroom and the door is open, you thing to yourself where could he be?

You uncover yourself from the blankets and stand up on your feet walking towards the door wearing Kai's shirt that goes down to about mid thigh making it look like you may have shorts on underneath, it was 7:34 in the morning so you suppose nobody was out of their hotel rooms and walking around the hotel at this time. You had no idea where Kai could have gone, you peeked around the breakfast area trying not to be seen from your lack of clothes but you couldn't spot Kai anywhere, the only other place where he could possibly be at in the hotel is the pool.

You thought to yourself 'he would never go to the pool by himself' but you figured it was worth a shot, so you strolled you way to the pool and gently pushed the door open to see Kai in the hot tub with his eyes gently closed leaning his head back on the rim of the hot tub, you smile to yourself seeing Kai so relaxed by himself, he looked so peaceful. You really didn't want to ruin the moment he had put himself in but you couldn't help but speak up.

"Never thought I would see you here," You say softly so that it wouldn't startle him. He peeked his eyes open gently to see your figure standing at the edge of the hot tub. He hums softly and shifts in his spot, "I never thought you would be awake so early," He says gently still being so relaxed. You smile and sigh with your arms crossed over your chest, Kai furrows his eyebrows and gestures for you to come in the hot tub. You then lift your eyebrows and look at him confused, "Aren't you gonna come in?" Kai suggests, "I don't have my bathing suit," You state and sit down next to the hot tub sighing. "I don't think you need a bathing suit," Kai smirks at his statement that you made a day or two ago. You suck in a breath as Kai comes towards you, kneeling in front of your legs rubbing your inner thighs sweetly.

He stands up in the hot tub allowing you to see his beautiful body while he grips the hem of your/his shirt lifting it above your head causing him to see your gorgeous body and you're light pink set. He feels himself immediately get hard at the sight of you and gently lifts you into the water with him, your breath hitches feeling the skin to skin contact with Kai, he slowly sits down in the hot tub with you on top of him. He places his hands on your hips and helps you grind against him slowly, you let out a soft moan feeling his bulge dig into your clothed clit.

The moment was perfect until you heard the door softly open from behind you, you turn around seeing a young man about your and Kai's age enter the warm room. Kai huffs and leans his head back in frustration, you quickly get off of his lap and sit right next to him chuckling at his reaction. The man comes up to the hot tub smiling, you return the smile as he gets into the hot tub with you and Kai. Kai sees him eyeing you so he wraps his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him making sure the guy knows that your his.

"So umm, how are you guys?" The guy asks and adjusts his sitting position, "We're great! How about you?" You ask with a bright smile snuggling against Kai, "I'm alright, you guys look super familiar." The guy says, your eyes grow wide and you look up at Kai who is giving the man a death stare.

"Umm, I'll be right back," you say rising from your position next to Kai allowing the guy to see your whole body, you don't even realize but Kai does. The man's eyes widen and he watches you leave the hot tub staring at your butt and your curves, "shit," he curses and Kai sees him cover his 'area'. Kai's fist clenches and tries desperately not to destroy the guy in front of him who just got hard over his Y/n, his girl. All Kai could think about was punching the man until he was dead, Kai never knew he could feel so protective over someone until it came to Y/n, she was his priority, he was her protecter, and he would do anything to keep her his.

"So is she um, your gir-" "my girlfriend," Kai finishes off in a stern tone, he said it, you were his girl. The guy nods quickly knowing his boundaries, Kai smiles to himself victoriously knowing the guy know that your his.

Kai wanted to rip that guy apart but he also couldn't blame him, he knows that you were a gorgeous women and that any guy would be the luckiest man in the world to have you be there's. Once you return from wherever you were, you smile at Kai and slowly walk back into the hot tub, Kai basically gets up and reaches for your waist and pulls you next to him, you giggle lightly and kiss Kai's cheek. 

The rest of the time when you and guys are in the hot tub was pretty awkward with the guy but you tried to make small talk so you didn't just sit there awkwardly for the rest of time you would be in there. This time, Kai gets out of the hot tub to go to the bathroom and leaves you there with the man trying to be as fast as he could so he didn't leave you with him for very long. Once Kai left you immediately missed him and felt a bit uncomfortable with the man eyeing you. "So, he tells me that you're his girlfriend," The guy says, your eyes light up and you smile knowing that Kai called you that in front of someone. "Yea?" You ask and he nods slowly, "I'm guessing he really loves you by the way he was giving me the death stare before you got back in," the guy chuckles and scratches the back of his neck. You laugh and smile at him, "Yea, he's a bit over protective, but I like it." You inform him, "mmm." The man says seductively, you wanna laugh because you know he's trying to be hot but you know that he has nothin on Kai, the man scoots closer making you a bit uncomfortable. You slowly scoot away from him just a little bit so you don't draw attention, you clear your throat and lean back against the hot tub while the guy stares at you in awe. Your waiting patiently for Kai to get back sitting there clearly uncomfortable  . 

The guy sets his hand on your leg and whispers "its ok sweetheart, I'm not gonna do anything," your eyes widen and you have no idea what to say, your head then rises when you hear the door to the pool close and see that Kai has walked in and started walking towards the hot tub. You scoot away from the guy and he scoots away from you because just by the looks of Kai, the guy knew that Kai could kick his ass. 

Once Kai steps a foot into the hot tub now you latch on to his arm and pull him next to you, he chuckles at your actions and smiles knowing that you see him as your protecter. You scoot really close to him and lay your head on his shoulder closing your eyes. 

You lay there for a second and then whisper to him. "Don't ever leave me like that ever again,".