•6•

The next morning:

Water droplets drip on the outside of the glass hotel room window as you hear the cold wind blow from outside, you are in your comfortable position under the white silky bedsheets looking outside of the damp window seeing rain drops slowly drag down the window like they are racing. Your mind was all other the place thinking about what had happened those past few days.

Your trying not to think about all the stress that's happening in your life and tried to push all of the stuff out of your mind. You closed your eyes and heard the rain fall on the roof of the building, you suddenly realized that there wasn't only water falling from the grey and cloudy sky, but there was also water falling from the closed bathroom door, the shower was on and the only person that could be showering in the room right now was Kai. You smirked at the thought of him showering, the water falling from the shower head to his soft and fluffy brown hair, the water covering his nice body, god you wish you could see him and- oh shit.

Your mom.

What the fuck were you thinking?! You were so worried and focused on Kai that you completely forgot to contact anyone and tell them that you weren't gonna be at school or most importantly, telling your mom you weren't coming home!

You removed the comfortable white silky bed sheets from your body and rushed over to your bag and unzipped the front pocket to get your phone.

*45 missed calls from Mom❤️* *67 messages from Mom❤️* "shit!" You cursed quietly and quickly texted back. "Hey mom, sorry I didn't answer the phone, my phone died and the charger wasn't working until now, I stayed at Sophia's house last night and I'll see you soon because me and her got partnered for a project💕." You lied as you sighed and set your phone down on the wooden table beside you.

You got up from the floor and sat on the bed looking over at the bathroom door as you hear the shower stop. You softly smile to yourself knowing that if you open the door Kai's naked body will be exposed to you, you are so tempted to go open the door but had no idea if Kai had the same feelings that you do, shit. Do you have feelings for Kai? Does he have feelings for you?

You had realized until now but you could see that the bathroom door was slightly opened, you decide to take a chance and rise from your frozen sitting position on the bed and walk closer to the door of the bathroom. You creek it open just a bit to see Kai's back facing you, his strong arms flexing as his hands lay still on the bathroom counter. A towel was wrapped around his waist covering his member as the water on his hair drips down into the sink. You walk a bit closer to him as your breathing gets heavier at how sexy he is, he is so hot and he doesn't even know it.

His head suddenly shoots up from hanging down to look at you, you give him a shy smile and stare at his muscular chest and his abs raking down his front. He turns his front to you and looks at you in the eyes. You lift your hands to Kai's chest and run them down to your the towel around his waist starts, you then place them on his cheek and plant a soft kiss on cheek. "Thank you." You say to Kai as he looks at you again, "for what?" Kai questions and you just smile up at him. "Everything, bringing me here, protecting me, I've never felt safer in my life, and I thank you so much for that." You say and give him a little wink as you walk out of the bathroom to give privacy while his eyes had fallen down to your ass and he sees you only have your light pink lace panties on with his shirt.

He feels his member grow bigger and get hard again, "god, what the fuck is happening." Kai curses as he covers the bulge near his crotch and closes the door.

Kai soon finishes up in the bathroom and comes to sit at the desk near the bed. You turn on the tv and put on a random channel to see what's on. Friends was on and you like that show so you keep it on that channel. Every once in a while you look over at Kai to see that he is writing in some journal that he also had the first day you went to his house, you were curious what he was writing about but you never asked because you thought it may be personal or something.