Chapter 3: Can't believe it.

~. Aryanna POV .~

He brings me outside, in his van, away from all the fans because he says he wanted to talk to me without being trampled.

I laugh, knowing it's true.

I get a text from Aniya.

From: Aniya(:

Message: Where are you??

Reply: In a secret place (;

I turn my phone on vibrate and put it back in my pocket.

Justin says, "So, if it's not any trouble.. Can I have your number possibly?"

He smiled quirky like, and it was really cute. "Of course!" I say with my biggest smile.

I give him my number and he gives his to me in return.

"So , how old are you beautiful?" Justin says with a smile.

I giggle and say, "Hehe, 17."

"Cute laugh. And cool, I'm-"

"I know how old you are, remember, you're Justin bieber."

"Oh yeah, I just came here for s McDouble and bam! I'm smothered with girls."

We share a laugh for a while.

We slowly stop laughing, and start gazing in each other's eyes. I'm so lost in them, them chocolate, light, hazel, just.... pure beautiful eyes.

Then out of nowhere, we both start leaning in to each other. I'm thinking, "This is it. This is my dream, it's coming true, it's here, I'm going to kiss him. Oh my God!!!

Right before his gentle lips met mine, my phone starting buzzing uncontrollably in my pocket.

DAMNIT! My dream ended as I pulled my phone to see Aniyas face in my screen,

I went to go touch decline, but I thought to myself, "Fuck it, she already ruined my dream, might as well find out what she wants."

I answer angrily, "What do you want??"

I totally forgot about Justin, I looked over at him and he looked pretty embarrassed, my cheeks got Rosy red.

"Where the hell are you? And why are you so pissed off??"

I was so fumed, but I didn't want to let it out. I told Justin I had to go, and I told him to text me. He said, "For sure" With a smile.

We got out the van and I was about to walk away, but Justin grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him and he grabbed me tight.

I think I was mostly surprised, but I felt like there was a stampede in my stomach. Screw the butterflies.

He slowly but softly let go, and kisses me on my cheek.

"See you Later gorgeous."

I couldn't breath. I was so in shock, I felt.... indescribable.

I go check my phone, and I run into all my friends. They look so happy, like they're about to cry. Aniya hugs the shit out of me, like I couldn't breath already. Claire seemed really jealous. Same with Natalie.

I didn't think Justin bieber would come to Port Huron Michigan?? I Mean, were really close to Ontario... but still, it's crazy how JUSTIN BIEBER KISSED ME. LIKE, OH MY GOD.

After all ththe screaming was finished, we had to head back to Claire's house.

Yay Pizza!

********************

End of this chapter!!! How was it? Was it good? Should I continue?

Give me feedback!

xoxo , ~.Aryanna.~