Chapter 9: It's my turn now.

Go read teyannaperez360 's book of you like mindless behavior. Yes, she's the Teyanna in the story. She's trying really hard to make the story good (: It is.

Remember, that contest is still in. Tell your friends to read this. comment how many people and you get a part in the story. (: 95 reads. Asdfghjkl. I'm so excited.

-----------------------------------------------------

~, Teyanna's POV,~

I woke up that morning knowing that it was my day to finally meet them. All those four boys. Mindless Behavior. I don't know what I'll do when I see them.

I straightened my long brown hair, put the make up around my green eyes, eye shadow, and mascara. Got on the cutest outfit, and was on my way to Aryanna's house.

"Mom, I'm leaving." She didn't respond, but I knew she heard me.

I texted all my friends and told them I'm on my way to pick them up. With me just getting my license, I was still excited to tell them I was picking them up. I'm 16, and they're all 17. But it's ok.

I was driving down the road and was looking at all the sights. Had my convertible top down just looking at the Michigan sights in summer.

Before I knew it, I already pulled up to Aryanna's house. She popped out the door, wearing really cute clothes. She opened the door and got in.

"I like the clothes. New?"

"Yeah. You like?"

"Love."

"Thanks." She said with a smile. "Oh, by the way, Claire can't come."

"Why not?"

"Well, She said she didn't like us anymore."

"That's weird."

Claire was one of our best friends. What did we do.

Since we were skipping Claire's house, we went straight to Aniya's. She came out her door immediately and jumped in, without even opening the door.

"What are you waitin.... Where's Claire?"

"She doesn't like us anymore."

"Why"

"I have no clue."

She shrugged her shoulders and looked at her phone to check the time.

"Who else are we taking then? We have 3 people and 5 tickets."

I didn't think about that. "We could bring Kayla." Kayla is one of our food friends. She has shoulder length black hair, and hazel eyes. She's really pretty.

"We still have another ticket."

"Natalie?"

"She's in Texas."

"Now we have no one."

We drove down the road and soon we approached Kayla' s driveway. I walked up to her doorstep and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps walk up to the door. She opened it up and looked surprised to see me.

"Hey Teyanna. What's up?"

"Hey, we were wondering if you'd like to go to A mindless behavior concert? Diggy Si..."

"DIGGY SIMMIONS IS GOING? OH MY GOSH. OF COURSE I'M GOING."

"Well, were leaving right now so get your bag."

----------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda short. Next one is going to be long and the best.

Thanks again for the 95 reads. <3

-aryanna<3