Chapter 10: The concert.

Oh my lordddddd. 189 READS????? I love you guys so much. Thanks. Keep reading<3

This is going to be short because I just wanted to update. Next one is packed with awesomeness.

----------------------------------

~, Aryanna's POV,~

We sat in the car for a minute thinking about who to bring. Why not bring the person that doesn't slip my mind?

"Can we bring Justin?" I blurted out. It's been on my mind this whole time. Plus, it'd be cool for Mindless behavior. And their career.

"Ooh, Who's this Justin?" Kayla said flirtatiously.

"Oh yeah. Haha, it's um..."

"Spit it out!"

"I'm almost dating Justin Bieber."

There was a moment of silence which was kind of awkward. I looked back and forth hoping to find something to distract myself so I can break the silence.

"You is a lie. You know you're not gonna date Justin Bieber. And I know you do not know him." She said and gave me a dumb look.

"Okay, watch." I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Justin's number then put it on speaker.

He answered with "Hey beautiful." I smiled and blushed even he can't see me.

"Hey Cutie, wanna come to a concert with me and my friends? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Of course I will, as long as I can be with you."

"Justin you're so sweet. We'll pick you up, ok?"

"Alright , see you in a bit perfection."

Kayla just sitting there in awe with her mouth up open. I closed her mouth and said, "Close your mouth you'll catch flies."

"I still don't believe you."

"Wait till you see him."

We shared a laugh and left her driveway to pick up Justin. On the way we picked up McDonald's, the same place I met him. Huh. Ironic.

--------------------------------------

We pulled in his long driveway, and approached his huge house.

Kayla's eyes dilated with surprise.

"This is his house?!" Kayla said.

"The one and.... I think he has multiple but this is his main."

Justin walked out and closed his door. I heard a beep knowing it was his alarm system.

I jumped out the car and embraced his hug. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. We slowly let go and I grabbed on to his hand. I greeted him to my friends.

"Justin, this is Teyanna, Aniya, And Kayla. Your probably recognize Teyanna and Aniya."

Kayla was in a daze. She didn't know what to think.

"Let's go"

"I'm up for it." Justin said.

---------------------------

Sorry, short I know.

flipping out. 189 READS BRO. It's exciting. Anyway, you'll love the next chapter. 3 POVS.

Bye.

keep reading<3