Chapter 7: Hot stuff.* (Mature)

~.Aryanna's POV.~·

"I can call her, "dream guy" if she wants."

"You'd really do that? Awe."

"Well, I'm a nice guy. Haha"

When Justin got out of the van, he made a quick phone call, after I told him who she likes. We all gawked astounded at the enormous water park. Water slides galore, Water roller coasters, Wave pools, Normal pools, it was amazing

"Let's go break in these swimsuits" Teyanna said, with enthusiasm.

"Me and Justin will go get the Towels, meet us by the wave pool?"

We all separated in our different directions.

Me and Justin headed towards the towel room. "You look cute in that bathing suit"

"Justin, you don't have to compliment me so much. But thank you."

"I can't stop though. You're so beautiful"

"Aren't you gonna get the pap here?"

"No, I got my people on the case" I laughed as we approached the towel room. He opened the door and I walked in and slipped from all the water. I shouted out in pain.

"Oh my God, are you ok?" Justin said with a worried look on his face.

I winced and said, "My back hurts."

He lifted me up on the counter and he looked at my back. He started rubbing a spot on my back.

"Is this the spot that hurts?" He continued rubbing.

"No."

He moved to another spot. "Is this?"

"No."

He started rubbing the direct spot. "Is this?"

"Yes." I said in a low whisper, also with much pain.

He spun me around. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, I'm clumsy. that's all."

I looked down because he didn't talk and I felt embarrassed. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head.

"I shouldn't have let you fall, like I am for you."

He moved his head in and closed his eyes, and followed in his direction. His lips crashed into mine and they moved in rhythm with each other. He grabbed my sides and I wrapped my arms around his neck. All the pain in my back was completely gone. Nothing in the world mattered anymore. He asked for entrance by him touching his tounge to my lips. I gladly let him explore the inside of my mouth. Our tounges danced in each other's mouths with passion. He picked me up by my legs without breaking the kiss and set me on his waist. I grabbed the back of his neck continued moving our lips together.

He slowly broke the kiss and let me down. He and I were breathing fairly heavily. Then he started to speak.

"Maybe... Maybe we should.. We shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Ye... Yeah , I agree."

We grabbed the Towels and headed towards the pool.

When we got there, we had to find them through the crowd. I felt a cold chill on my shoulder and I realized it was an ice cube that had been thrown at me by Teyanna.

"Where have you two been, it's been like 20 minutes!?"

"We..." I cut him off.

"We got lost. This water park is big, is it not?"

"Oh, I guess you're right." She turned around to go back to the water where everyone else was.

"Nice save."

"Thanks." I said, following by a wink. "Being 17, and having an overprotective parents half the time, I've had my practice."

He laughed and we headed towards the water where Our friends were.

Perfect day so far.

--------------------------

We headed for the food court because we got hungry. I was still in shock what just happened 20 minutes ago.

He found an open table and everyone sat down. I didn't get much. Wasn't very hungry. All I had in mind is what Justin said, what it felt to have his lips touch mine. To feel his hands up and down my back. To feel a sensation like never before.

"Why ya gazing?" Teyanna said when she kicked me under the table.

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just random thoughts." I lied.

"Oh. ok"

Justin smirked at me. I think he knew what I was thinking about.

A few fans came up and asked for pictures and autographs. I was expecting that. I'd do the same thing if I was those girls.

My phone started buzzing in my bag and I took it out. It was my big sister Brittney. 3 missed calls. I texted her and told her I was busy.

I got another text directly after. How did she text back so fast?

But it wasn't her. It was Justin. I looked at him and he was looking at his phone.

From: Justin<3

Message: So, how'd I do? (:

I looked at him, and said, "Perfect."

Everyone stopped talking and just looked at us. If they only knew.

------------------------------

DONE! if it's a little short sorry.

How good was it?

Mature audiences only.

<3

Byee.

-aryanna