Chapter 11: It's everyone's dream.

~.Kayla's POV.~

Justin and Aryanna were being all snuggly in the back. I was still astounded at the fact of them... Oh my gosh. I decided to embarrass her. Because that's just what I do.

"So, Justin.. When do you plan taking her on a date? I mean, aren't you two dating?"

Aryanna's face got beet red. Jackpot.

"Well... I don't know if we're official."

"Make it official." I said with a smirk.

"Alright." Justin looked at Aryanna and started smiling. I could tell she had butterflies.

-------------------

~.Aryanna's POV.~

"Alright." That alright meant he was going to make it official. At that moment, In that spot.

He looked down at me because I was laying on his lap in the back of the car.

"So." He smiled. Teyanna turned the radio down and they all started listening.

"Aryanna, the first time I saw you... in that picture your friend showed me.. I thought you were pure perfection. Everything about you is perfect. Your hazel eyes, Your long, dark brown hair, Your complexion, your cute little nose, It's only been like a week since we first met and its been the best week of my life. I just have to have you. I have to have you with me, to know you're mine.

Aryanna, will you be my girlfriend?"

At that point I felt the tears welt up in my eyes, my face getting more red then it already was, and my mouth opened in awe. Everyone else screamed. The wind was the blowing my hair in my face so I sat up next to him. I just stared at him.

"Yes. Oh my God, yes. Of course!"

He smiled and looked at my lips. I knew it was going to happen again. This is it.

----------------------

~.Justin's POV.~

I grabbed on to her waist and pulled her on close. Her smell lingered through my nose, and I realized... She's mine. This girl is mine and mine to keep. I want her and she wants me. No one else.

Then I leaned in and touched my lips against hers. They were so soft, so luxurious.. I had to have more.

I kept kissing her, more passionately and more intensely then before. Before things got heated, I had to stop.

"Ooohh. Get it." They all said in unison. Aryanna laughed. "Stop it you guys." She blushed. Her dimples were the cutest when she blushed.

---------------

~.Teyannas POV.~

We got there we're almost to the concert. When we got there, there were loads of crowds of screaming girls.

It actually got kind of annoying after awhile. Yeah in the world but I didn't scream like all the others.

The Lady checks our tickets to the movies in row F3. Row F3 was right by the stage. So I knew that I would have a good chance of being picked for Number 1 girl.

And I already had backstage passes but the actually really cool to be number 1 girl. Send Kaylas coming, I knew she would want to be up there with the Diggy Simmons.

"C'mon Teyanna, The concert is about to start" .....

----------------

I know this is short. /: Alot of POVS.

THEYRE TOGETHER. what's their couple name.

Justanna? Arytin? Comment comment. Even come up with your own.

Sorry I haven't updated. its REALLY hard. Alright. Byeee(:

Next one is gonna be cutee. <3

-Arybaby2