Chapter 12: Kayla and Teyanna's Big Night.

~.Teyanna's POV.~

"Alright y'all. It's been a long night, and I know you guys have been waiting for this. Since there's the amazing Diggy Simmons with us, were picking two of these." Prodigy said.

"Who wants to be our number one girls?"

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of those words. Like, oh my gosh. This is my dream. Kayla was screaming next to me. But I was doing the same. Until they looked the other way. I knew that wasn't gonna happen. At least I got to come. I looked down and I felt a wet spot on my folded hands. It was my tears.

Was I really crying over this? Of course I am. My dream is being shattered. No stop..

All these thoughts were going through my head. I should be having fun, I felt like I was being ungrateful. At least I'm here?

But all those thoughts were interrupted by a bright spotlight and a touch of a hand.

I looked up and Princeton was looking directly into my eyes. Diggy was right next to him, looking at Kayla.

My stomach dropped so low, I felt like It was gonna come out my butt. My dream... Everything was.. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~.Kayla's POV.~

The light shined on my eyes and I looked as Diggy and Princeton were walking towards us, I looked at Teyanna and her eyes were wet and she was beginning to look up also.

"Teyanna, this is it! Were about to walk up on stage with the most amazing people on earth!" I said.

Diggy grabbed my hand and lead me to the stage and sat me down.

They started to sing to us. All over us, dancing. At one point, they got in our faces and acted like they were gonna kiss us. If only..

At the end, they brought us backstage. They all have us flowers with a card on them. Ray Ray said, "when you go home, open those cards."

Diggy kissed my cheek, and Princeton kissed Teyanna's and we left backstage and headed back to our seats.

Tonight was fucking perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~. Justin's POV .~

"Baby, I'm kinda hungry." I said to Aryanna. Calling her "baby" still gives me butterflies. I feel like a little kid. Having a girlfriend and getting butterflies, just by calling her baby. Or babe. This girl feels so right. I've never felt like this so fast over a girl. Not even Selena made me feel like this, this fast.

"We can get something to eat after the concert. What sounds good to you love?" She said with her adorable voice. She called me love. That's so cute. My god she's so cute. She makes me feel so warm just talking to her.

"Anything. I'm just.. Hungry. I'm not that picky."

I gave her a small peck on the lips. And Teyanna and Kayla came back.

"Justin, you're needed back stage. I think they want you to preform." Kayla said.

Why do they want me to preform at THEIR concert? Well alright I guess.

I just don't want to leave Ary.

Wait... I think I know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~. Ary's POV .~

"Justin, you're needed back stage. I think they want you to preform." Kayla said. I didn't want Justin to leave my side, but seeing him preform at this concert.

"Well, alright." Justin said he'll be right back. I nodded. I watched him as he walked away.

"So, how was it?"

"It was ama..." "Sh! It's starting again." Kayla said, cutting Teyanna off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! I haven't updated in forever. I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about this book. None of you are probably reading this anymore. But here's a very belated update. I'm still doing this. Don't given up on me! Aha. ✌️

💕.Ary.💕