Chapter 4: When dreams come true.

~. Teyanna's POV .~

When I found it Justin Bieber kisses Aryanna on the cheek, I guess I was a little jealous. But not really because, Justin Bieber is not my thing.

Now, if it was mindless behavior... Oh honey, that's another story.

While Aniya, Claire, and Natalie where freaking out, I was actually being her friend and congratulating her and stuff. I mean hello, getting kissed by a celebrity is a big deal. As we head home, we decide to go to the beach and chill in her car.

While we were listening to the radio, I heard something interesting.

"Are any of you girls, or guys, doesn't matter, want to see Mindless Behavior .. LIVE?? Call in the next five minutes, and you'll have a chance to win them! Including a meet and greet, with backstage passes!! Call, 1-800-555-9898, If you love your boys, Call now!"

This is my chance. I can go see them. My lifetime dream, oh my gosh.

I get my phone out of my pocket and dial as fast as I can. Put the phone up to my ear, hoping to hear a dial tone.

...

Damnit, busy tone.

I try again.

Same thing.

On about my 6th and last attempt it started ringing...

I thought it would go to busy tone but then I heard an excited voice answer,

"Hey, What's up?" I recognize the voice. It's Nick Craig from Channel 955.

"Nothing." I say, with my lips quivering.

Aniya, Aryanna, and Claire were all just as excited as me.

"How about I turn that nothing into something, You're our 95th caller! Do you like Mindless Behavior?"

"Yes!! Oh my gosh, they're my Idols!"

"Good, you've won 5 Tickets for front row, 5 VIP passes, and you are going to be the number one girl on stage! How does that sound..?"

I was shocked. I was speechless. I was mind blown. I tried to talk but no words came out.

"Hello?" Nick says.

All I do is scream, Yes!! Yes!! Yeeeessss!!!

"Woah girl, I can tell you want them. There all yours. Stay on the line so we can take your information. Okay?"

"Yeah sure, anything!"

My heart was racing. My lifetime dream is coming true..

This is it.

*****************************

End of this chapter!!

Give me feedback guys!

xoxo ~.Aryanna.~